Worst Wrestler of The Year 2013

dopper

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think voting for Khali is unfair. At this stage in his career, he isn't really designed for people who frequent the UKFF. He's a freakshow oddity with non-existent knees who dances for the amusement of children and has three minute matches. He never gets given enough time to put on a truly awful match. I'd much rather see a Khali match than anyone else on this list with the exception of Sin Cara, because at least it's something different. It's anti-workrate, but fuck it, it's never long enough to be offensive.

• Paid Members

Voted for Mr. Anderson. I still can't believe that I rated the guy as someone to watch back in 2008. I almost bought his t-shirt at WrestleMania that year. Now everything he does is a joke.

• Awards Moderator
I think voting for Khali is unfair. At this stage in his career, he isn't really designed for people who frequent the UKFF. He's a freakshow oddity with non-existent knees who dances for the amusement of children and has three minute matches. He never gets given enough time to put on a truly awful match.

I agree, he's sort of been the opposite of prominent all year, I don't know how anyone's seen enough of him to rate him below some of the others here.