tv shows

wwffan2

Hello I am running a sale which is the same as my wrestling one but with televison shows

I have the following television shows for sale

Bates Motel Series 1 Complete

Revolution Series 1 and 2 episodes that have aired so far

Walking Dead series 1 - 4 up to the latest episode.

Lost 1 - 6

Tales from the Crypt Series 1 - 7

The Simpsons Series 1 - 25

The New Twilight Zone

The Twilight Zone Series 1 - 5

Tales From The Darkside Series 1 - 4

Knightmare Series 1 - 8

Twin Peaks Series 1 - 2

Tales Of The Unexpected Series 1 - 9

Are You Afraid Of The Dark Complete

Goosebumps Complete

Eerie Indianna Complete.

Hello I am running a sale which is the same as my wrestling one but with tv shows ...

I have the following television shows for sale

Bates Motel Series 1 Complete

Revolution Series 1

Lost 1 - 6

Tales from the Crypt Series 1 - 7

The Simpsons Series 1 - 24

The New Twilight Zone

The Twilight Zone Series 1 - 5

Tales From The Darkside Series 1 - 4

Knightmare Series 1 - 8

Twin Peaks Series 1 - 2

Tales Of The Unexpected Series 1 - 9

Are You Afraid Of The Dark Complete

Goosebumps Complete

Eerie Indianna Complete.

Round The Twist

friday the 13th Tv series

freddys nightmare tv series 1 and 2

fear it self

kenan and kel

Jonathan Creek

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It's not over zealous modding at all. He was warned about bumping and told next time was a ban and he bumped again, so a ban. It annoys people, the report it, we take the action we said we would if he does it again. If he can't follow instructions that's his problem, there's nothng over zealous about it in the least so keep your beak out. In fact, you're lucky there's a fuckng explanation as we aren't obligated to give one.

Anyway, passing on messages for banned members is of course against the rules. Something to think about. So yeah, awesome trader he may be, but he's also a banned one.

• Paid Members
It's not over zealous modding at all. He was warned about bumping and told next time was a ban and he bumped again, so a ban. It annoys people, the report it, we take the action we said we would if he does it again. If he can't follow instructions that's his problem, there's nothng over zealous about it in the least so keep your beak out. In fact, you're lucky there's a fuckng explanation as we aren't obligated to give one.

Anyway, passing on messages for banned members is of course against the rules. Something to think about. So yeah, awesome trader he may be, but he's also a banned one.

Dammit Butch! I've been looking for a Dream team set for years. It's like the holy grail I'll never attain :(

Archived