WWE UK Tour 2014

leeds

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a shame but you can't blame people not wanting to go to a show with half the people that were on it the night before at the same price.

It's a problem that's going to keep hitting WWE until they put everyone on one tour.

Maybe they should do a 2 day ticket, asking people to pay full price 2 days in a row is not the best idea, especially when a lot of your target audience are kids. Mum and Dad might buy you one lot of tickets but if you're a parent taking a couple of kids you're going to struggle to afford 2 days.

Not really sure why logistically they couldn't have the tapings at 2 different places. If anything the setup is smaller than when they're in the states and smaller distances to travel. If they did for example Raw at the O2 in May and Smackdown there in Nov they could have TV tapings in 2 other cities and you'd have a good chance all 4 shows would sell out.

• Paid Members

I seriously doubt it was a sell out but surely it's 21k capacity isn't for a wrestling setup though? Wiki (yes I know) says that U2 sold out 2 nights with 19k per night.

The staging, ring and fact there is no standing section would eat into a big chunk of that 21k too?

Just got my tickets for Raw & Smackdown @ Raw & Smackdown Pre-sale Tickets

Did the same, we got 2 tickets for RAW on Row F of Block 107. Not quite where we wanted to be but we should be quite close to the action.

Yea for Raw i got Block 107 Row A so happy with that but on Smackdown Got Block 112 Row T

Archived