WWE UK Tour 2014

leeds

Ticket sites are nightmarish, wish the arenas would just do their own tickets and let you pick the seats you want, rather than selecting your "best" seat. Not to mention the countdown clocks they have - was desperately trying to put in my credit card number and pay but the tickets timed out...

Not going to get to London so booked tickets for the Leeds house show - was a good show last week and my nephews loved it (the older one apparently isn't really into wrestling any more, but sure marked out for Daniel Bryan!). On the lower tier, row 4 right in front of the stage, should be a good view.

At least you can print from home (why does this cost

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah its rubbish. i couldn't get anything useful on the floor and even on the lower tier the best i could get was row W, block 111. Fairly happy with that but i do wonder how they release seats - they're clearly not all on sale at the same time!

I discovered this issue last year, so much so that we didn't go in April. The trip from York and hotel costs on top of the tickets just aren't worth it for crap seats. Luckily we got ours in the presale this year. 2 phones used as mobile w-fi hotspots to connect our 2 laptops to the net, not the best setup but we got it done from our hotel room in Preston. Couldn't miss the PCW show after all lol.

Ticket sites are nightmarish, wish the arenas would just do their own tickets and let you pick the seats you want, rather than selecting your "best" seat. Not to mention the countdown clocks they have - was desperately trying to put in my credit card number and pay but the tickets timed out...

Not going to get to London so booked tickets for the Leeds house show - was a good show last week and my nephews loved it (the older one apparently isn't really into wrestling any more, but sure marked out for Daniel Bryan!). On the lower tier, row 4 right in front of the stage, should be a good view.

At least you can print from home (why does this cost

How? you get something like minutes to put the details in. Were you on a mobile?

When you select your tickets, it (Eventim website) holds them for 6 minutes before releasing them again (not a bad idea, stops seats getting hogged by people who don't really want to buy them, most similar sites do this) but it kept the countdown going even as I was going through the ordering process so by the time I had made sure these were the best seats available, had only a minute left to enter payment details and no way to stop the clock, even when moving through pages.

Archived