http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/430763-201...dates-announced

May 14th - Glasgow - SSE Hydro

May 15th - Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena

May 16th - Leeds - First Direct Arena

May 17th - Nottingham - Capital FM Arena

May 18th - Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena

May 19th - London - The O2 (RAW taping)

May 20th - Sheffield - Motorpoint Arena

May 20th - London - The O2 (SmackDown taping)

More Dates expected to be added

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys I should have this info on Saturday afternoon when I saw the flyer.

Or worst case Sunday night when everyone around me at Braehead was convinced the Glasgow Hydro would be getting the tapings!

Not clicked the link but in case it doesn't say tix are on sale next Monday, with pre-sales dependent on venue etc.

Didn't TNA have an exclusive deal in Glasgow with the "Hydro Arena"? Sure it was in one of the regional newspapers up here.

If that was reported I imagine the paper got it wrong (not unusual) or TNA fibbed (the usual).

I was at the Birmingham house show and the announcer said they would be back at the LG arena on 18th may, yet no mention. Also how come no manchester house show

Strangely Chimmy didn't announce the Glasgow Hydro date at the Friday or Sunday show, even though by Sunday I'd already seen the tour flyer.

He merely said they look forward to coming back to Glasscow in the near future. I'll never forgive him for saying that in March 1994 - next Glasgow show; May 2002.

Surely a great way of selling vast amounts of tickets is mentioning the specifics and putting info on the big screens while the John Cena collection are hyped up and the parents google lendmeagrand.com

Thats got to be the first time in YEARS that the Cardiff show has not been shared with a show on the same date. Result.

I don't think that's a final list of dates yet.

I would imagine they'll have two touring groups again, same as this tour has been. I doubt they will have just one show on that date.

Thats got to be the first time in YEARS that the Cardiff show has not been shared with a show on the same date. Result.

I don't think that's a final list of dates yet.

I would imagine they'll have two touring groups again, same as this tour has been. I doubt they will have just one show on that date.

I know they're returning to Ireland and Germany, and no doubt another couple of countries.

More dates listed on WWE.com, though these are for overseas shows:

May 21st - Belfast

May 22nd - Dublin

May 22nd - Liege, Belgium

May 23rd - Oberhausen, Germany

May 24th - Berlin, Germany

2 shows on May 22nd suggests that there's going to be a split touring group, and I doubt that's occurring for just that one date.

I think they probably just haven't gotten around to announcing the full list of dates yet because they want people to attend the remaining shows on the current tour.

• Paid Members

How much are tickets for the tapings usually? Crazy that I've never been to one, time to rectify that. In fact I've only ever been to one live WWE event before, a Smackdown house show about 10 years ago, and it was surprisingly shit.

Archived