Orange Wednesdays Code Thread

Forrest

Very easy thread. Are you going to the cinema tonight or on any Wednesday? Do you want a code for 2-for-1 tickets, but don't have an Orange/EE phone? Post in here. Do you have an Orange phone and are not going to the cinema? Answer the distress calls of those who need it by notifiying so and PMing the code.

To get us kicking off and because I'm in a charitable mood, here's one for anyone to use tonight.

Thanks. Your text ticket for 7 Aug is 33394204. Show this to the cinema ticket office.

First come, first served obviously.

• 11 months later...
  • Paid Members

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is interested?

I will admit that if anyone has a code it would be extremely helpful. Basically since we had our first kid we are watching every penny until my wife heads back to work after her maternity leave.

I took out EE broadband primarily to get an EE Wednesdays code (well, not really, I used to work for them and got a massive discount) and I haven't yet managed to get the bastard thing to work. I'm texting the word JOIN followed by my landline number, only to get a reply saying my landline is not recognised. The four phone calls to customer service haven't helped, and only reminded me why I stopped working for them. Anyone had a similar problem with them?

Resurrecting this thread to see if anyone is interested?

I will admit that if anyone has a code it would be extremely helpful. Basically since we had our first kid we are watching every penny until my wife heads back to work after her maternity leave.

No need to justify wanting a code sir. No one on this earth should pay full price for two cinema tickets on a Wednesday.

Archived