UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dortmund 1 - 1 Everton

Weird game, not much clicked for either team. Everton equalised in the 90+ minute. Bit gutting but it was a game deserving of a draw.

Dortmund 2 - 1 Everton

Everton had more possession but couldn't make it count. Dortmund went two up and missed a (Unfair on Everton to be honest.) penalty to make it three. Everton hit back with a bizzare scramble in the box before a Dortmund player put it in his own net.

Well played in both games RohPete, a draw in both games would have been fair. Both games were hell for me as I felt as I was playing in treacle at times and the last 20 game minutes in the second game produced some WTF moments. (OG to make it 2-1 announced about five minutes after it went in and the ball going all over the shop.)

New fixtures and updated table below:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonThreeTable_zpsa160530a.png

Week Five fixtures

AC Milan v Tottenham

At. Madrid v Dortmund

Everton v Galatasaray

Napoli v Liverpool

Dortmund v At. Madrid

Galatasaray v Everton

Liverpool v Napoli

Tottenham v AC Milan

Week Four remainders:

Napoli v At. Madrid

At. Madrid v Napoli

Week Three remainders (last week for these):

Liverpool v At. Madrid

At. Madrid v Liverpool

Notes:

Starting to look like a Galatasaray/Liverpool battle for the title, with Atletico Madrid currently also in decent position to catch up to TezzRexx's side. Still a decent amount of the season left though, and as always anything can happen.

Dortmund 1 - 1 Everton

Weird game, not much clicked for either team. Everton equalised in the 90+ minute. Bit gutting but it was a game deserving of a draw.

Dortmund 2 - 1 Everton

Everton had more possession but couldn't make it count. Dortmund went two up and missed a (Unfair on Everton to be honest.) penalty to make it three. Everton hit back with a bizzare scramble in the box before a Dortmund player put it in his own net.

Well played in both games RohPete, a draw in both games would have been fair. Both games were hell for me as I felt as I was playing in treacle at times and the last 20 game minutes in the second game produced some WTF moments. (OG to make it 2-1 announced about five minutes after it went in and the ball going all over the shop.)

Yeah two really close games the ball seemed to have a mind of its own at times. I did think you deserved the 2nd game as you had a lot more chances were as i had possession but did not really do anything with it. Enjoyed both games tho :thumbsup:

Galatasaray 4 Everton 2

2 very early goals for Galatasary were to big of a mountain to climb in a good back and forth match

Everton 4 Galatasaray 2

Everton got there revenge in a crazy match were they went behind twice only to score 3 late goals to drag a unlikely victory from the jaws of defeat.

Dortmund 1 - 0 Athletico Madrid

Tough game, very hard to break down or get a grip for either side. Dortmund snuck in a sneaky goal on 55 mins and managed to hold on until the end.

Could only play one game for now as the attempt to set up the second kept failing, plus I had to go offline. I look forward to the next game, Darlokid.

At Madrid 1 - 2 Dortmund

Dortmund were absolute dogshit and held on for the most of the game with some resilient defending. At Madrid took a well deserved lead in the 81st minute and at the time both teams would accept it as a fair result but two goals in the 83rd and 88th minutes from Dortmund gave them a shocking victory.

If I was Darlokid I'd feel very aggrieved with the result and don't blame him if he curses my name a million times. He didn't deserve to lose but after his goal went in, a fire was lit and I must admit I was rather fortunate with the second goal.

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonThreeTable_zpsea913caa.png

Week Six fixtures

AC Milan v Napoli

Arsenal v Liverpool

At. Madrid v Galatasaray

Everton v Tottenham

Galatasaray v At. Madrid

Liverpool v Arsenal

Napoli v AC Milan

Tottenham v Everton

Week Five remainders

Napoli v Liverpool

Liverpool v Napoli

Week Four remainders (last week for these):

Napoli v At. Madrid

At. Madrid v Napoli

Notes:

Halfway through the season, and whilst TezzRexx's side are still on top, carmella's games in hand mean he still has the advantage. Milan jump up to fourth, and Everton & Dortmund have put a bit of breathing space between themselves and the bottom, with the top half within reach.

Archived