UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry mate i'm up at 6am. I was on at 830 but you never came online.

I didn't realize you were going to be online as you never replied to my PM. What times are you likely to be online over the next few days?

Everton 3 Fellaini, Osman, Gibson

Liverpool 5 Gerrard x 2, Sturridge, Skrtel, Coutinho

A very close fought game with Liverpool taking a 2-0 lead only for their bitter rivals to peg them back with 2 early goals in the second half. Liverpool edged ahead thanks to a brace from captain fantastic Steven Gerrard and eventually managed to see the game out 5-3.

Everton 1 Anichebe

Liverpool 3 Gerrard, Sturridge, Agger

Liverpool prevailed in the 2nd game in difficult snowy conditions. Overall both games were a lot more evenly contested compared to previous seasons but it only highlighted once again that Merseyside is well and truly red! :laugh:

The updated table and fixtures are now on the op (apologies for lateness). Not too many changes from last week, but the biggest change is a new leader in carmella, who's taking advantage of his games in-hand.

Carmellaisagoddess & The Four Horsemen let me know when you're available to play and I will try my best to sort the games out.

Cheers.

Whats your PSN mate?

Liverpool 5-1 Dortmund

Liverpool 3-0 Dortmund (After 45mins)

I'm done with online FIFA fella's, sorry to have cut the game short Carmella but I would have ended up having an aneurysm with the shitty fucking thing. I hadn't played much online before I joined this league because I'd got so angry with it but I thought I could keep calm this time round. Unfortunately not. Cheers for putting up with me.

Arsenal 2 - Liverpool 1

Liverpool were unlucky to lose this game but cant have any complaints as they have been fortunate to not have lost already this season.

Arsenal 0 - Liverpool 5

I lost connection about 70 minutes in so its up to Stunstone whether he wants to the final 20 minutes or leave the result as it is because I dont mind either way.

Nah don't worry about playing the last 20 mins. That second game was a disaster for me. Everything that I tried went wrong so it was a relief when it crashed.

I was delighted to win the first game though. It was a pretty close affair and was the first time I've ever beaten Carmella. Just a shame I had to do it against Liverpool.

Archived