UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

Liverpool 5-1 Dortmund

Liverpool 3-0 Dortmund (After 45mins)

I'm done with online FIFA fella's, sorry to have cut the game short Carmella but I would have ended up having an aneurysm with the shitty fucking thing. I hadn't played much online before I joined this league because I'd got so angry with it but I thought I could keep calm this time round. Unfortunately not. Cheers for putting up with me.

This wouldn't be the first time someone has quit the league after playing me albeit in different circumstances. What a knob he was! I thought both games were well contested and I only went 3-0 up in the second game with 2 goals in quick succession towards the end of the first half. Fifa can be well annoying at times though.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final set of fixtures. Week six ones have been given a Wednesday extension due to fixture delays in the past few weeks but only until Wednesday night, so they must be played by then. Dortmund have been removed due to deciding to leave the league, their results have had to be removed as well of course. The fixture computer has thrown up a potential title decider in the final week as well. The update table is below:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonThreeTable_zps6c8f4364.png

Week Nine fixtures:

AC Milan v Everton

At. Madrid v Arsenal

Liverpool v Galatasaray

Arsenal v At. Madrid

Everton v AC Milan

Galatasaray v Liverpool

Week Eight fixtures:

Everton v Napoli

Galatasaray v Tottenham

Napoli v Everton

Tottenham v Galatasaray

Week Six remainders (Extended Wednesday deadline for these):

At. Madrid v Galatasaray

Everton v Tottenham

Galatasaray v At. Madrid

Tottenham v Everton

Napoli 5 - 1 Everton

Hamsik (28'), Cavani (42, pen 69', 88'), Armero (65'). Osman (30').

Everton 2 - 2 Napoli

Baines (pen 18'), Anichebe (43'). Inler (45'), Cavani (47').

Two good open games to end the season for me.

First game a Hamsik opener was almost instantly cancelled out after a bad pass gave Osman the opportunity to score. Cavani then scored just before the break. Armero added a third midway through the half and then Cavani added a fourth from the spot soon after. Cavani then completed his hat-trick late in the game. Overall the scoreline was definitely harsh on rohpete. The game was very even and open-ended until the third and fourth went in, which killed the game.

Second game was again an open-ended and exciting match. Baines opened the scoring with a penalty and Anichebe doubled the lead just before the break. Napoli managed to pull one back on the stroke of half-time when Inler scored from just outside the box. Straight from kickoff Napoli attacked and scored when Cavani was given space and fired home from 25 yards. No further goals in the game but could have ended at least 6-6 overall. De Sanctis made several good stops throughout the game and so did Howard, and Napoli also hit the bar early on in the game and again late on. A good game to finish on for Napoli.

Quick table update and the remaining fixtures. Almost there.

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonThreeTable_zps2d2782a8.png

Week Nine fixtures:

At. Madrid v Arsenal

Liverpool v Galatasaray

Arsenal v At. Madrid

Galatasaray v Liverpool

Week Eight fixtures (last week for these):

Galatasaray v Tottenham

Tottenham v Galatasaray

Archived