UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there something available like this, but for Xbox 360? I've only just got Live, so would be good to play against some people from here.

Don't think there has been a 360 one so far. A couple people have tried to set one up but don't think there was enough interest so they didn't get off the ground unfortunately. Might be worth mentioning it in the 360 thread though as I think the last try was a while ago so there may be more interest in it now.

AC Milan 2 - 0 Napoli

Good game. Held out for a while but the Milan pressure finally paid dividends in the last twenty minutes. No complaints, best team won, was lucky it wasn't by more.

Scorers: Montolivo (70'), Niang (90')

Napoli 2 - 2 AC Milan

Milan scored two in the first half and looked to be winning comfortably but Napoli fought back in the second half with a Cavani goal just after half time and a Hamsik goal later on in the half. Napoli could have snatched it near the end when Cavani was unmarked and had time but his effort was just about saved by the shoulder of the Milan 'keeper. Milan could have won it late on with a couple of late scrambles in the box but Napoli held on. Milan could feel a winner would have been deserved given their first half performance.

Milan scorers: Balotelli (4'), Robinho (29')

Napoli scorers: Cavani (48'), Hamsik (72')

Napoli 1 - 2 Liverpool

(Cavani '89. Downing '14, Suarez '90).

Liverpool 3 - 1 Napoli

(Downing 10', Gerrard 24', Suarez 70'. Hamsik 54').

It's not often, if ever, that I've finished playing carmella and have been gutted at not getting something out of it, but I could/should have come out with 4 points from the two games but ended up losing both which was more frustrating than getting easily beaten like I usually am against him :laugh: Two good games though, and the second was in the snow, which is a rarity it seems for me.

The first game Liverpool scored early against the run of play. Both teams came close with chances after that but Napoli were arguably the better side and grabbed what seemed like a deserved equaliser late in the game, but having survived an attack from kickoff Suarez then rounded the 'keeper and regained the lead. Bit of a rollercoaster of emotions when the game ended as Napoli lost a game they should have won but would have been happy to get a point from.

The second game was more even with both teams having several decent chances throughout the game. Liverpool scored two in the first half but Napoli got back in the game early in the second, but Suarez scored with twenty minutes left which effectively killed the game.

Mate you couldn't have put it better. You played a blinder in the 1st game and deserved to win and it must have been even harder to take being sucker punched right at the death! I hate playing in the snow but it made for a topsy turvy 2nd game which could have gone either way.

The table has been updated and the new fixtures are below:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonThreeTable_zpsebb29dba.png

Week Seven fixtures:

AC Milan v At. Madrid

Liverpool v Everton

Napoli v Arsenal

Tottenham v Dortmund

Arsenal v Napoli

At. Madrid v AC Milan

Dortmund v Tottenham

Everton v Liverpool

Week Six remainders:

Arsenal v Liverpool

At. Madrid v Galatasaray

Everton v Tottenham

Galatasaray v At. Madrid

Liverpool v Arsenal

Tottenham v Everton

Napoli 3 - 4 Arsenal

Arsenal 3 - 0 Napoli

Good open games but both were very similiar to my games against Liverpool, even down to conceeding an injury time winner in the first game in similar circumstances. Should have gotten a point from both at least but my luck on this game has been awful recently.

Archived