UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Three

TUFCfan

Arsenal 5 - 1 Dortmund

Dortmund scored first but it all fell apart. Stunstone then whupped my arse quick style. I'll get there in the end.

Still waiting on ROHPete to accept friend request to play our games. I'll get on to Tezzrexx too at some point this week.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arsenal 5 - 1 Dortmund

Dortmund scored first but it all fell apart. Stunstone then whupped my arse quick style. I'll get there in the end.

Still waiting on ROHPete to accept friend request to play our games. I'll get on to Tezzrexx too at some point this week.

Shit did not know you had sent one bud i will accept now and just let me know when you want to play

Everton 2 - 1 Arsenal (Walcott)

Jelavic x2

Arsenal 2 - 2 Everton

Cazorla

Rosicky

Two very similar games. Everton took the lead in both ties and Arsenal pegged them back. The main difference being that Arsenal were second to everything in the first match. Everton looked like they wanted it more. Arsenal woke up a bit in the second game and almost ALMOST had it in teh bag but for a late strike from Anichebe after some poor goalkeeping from Scezeny.

Tottenham 2 - 0 Napoli

Defoe (13', 87')

Napoli 2 - 3 Tottenham

Cannavaro (56'), Biava (86'). Bale (32'), Dawson (43'), Lennon (45').

Two good games with a similar story.

First game Napoli started quickly and had several good chances until Spurs countered and Defoe scored. Napoli had most of the half after that but struggled to create anything (partly due to good defending). Things picked up for Napoli in the second half and several good saves by Lloris and lack of luck during goal mouth scrambles stopped Napoli from scoring, but late in the game Spurs countered again and Defoe slotted in a second.

Second game, the first half was very even. After Bale scored Spurs scored two in quick succession just before the break. Poor Napoli finishing was once again the story of the game so far, with Napoli having 4 shots but scoring none and Spurs having three shots but scoring with all of them. Once again things picked up for Napoli in the second half. Cannavaro scored a scrappy goal and Insigne almost made it two soon after on a counter attack after Spurs went close, but his effort came back off the inside of the post. Lloris was in great form again but Napoli scored a scrappy second late on. Napoli pushed for an equaliser but Lloris again made a couple of great saves and Insigne once again had a shot cannon off the woodwork.

Poor finishing from Napoli, and good finishing and defending at times from Spurs were the story of the game. Good games though but Napoli need to step it up if they want to finish in the top half.

Will be on tonight from 8.30 till 10 can anyone who I haven't played be one then?

Cheers.

Are you going to be online again today? I just missed you yesterday.

If it's around 7.30 I'll only have time for one game as I got to go out at 8pm. I'm off throughout the day all week if you are free at all. Failing that then Wed night may be possible.

Can't really do in the day - at work all week!

I might be able to get on earlier at 7ish but have to wait till the child has gone to bed!

Arsenal 5 - 1 Dortmund

Around now if you are mate

▲▲▲▲▲

Christ they were frustrating games. The second one especially I felt hard done by. Hitting the woodwork. Missing a penalty and your keeper in total inspired form. Well played. The toughest and most competitive games I've had this season

▲▲▲▲▲

Christ they were frustrating games. The second one especially I felt hard done by. Hitting the woodwork. Missing a penalty and your keeper in total inspired form. Well played. The toughest and most competitive games I've had this season

Yeah spot on were very tight games. The 2nd one could easily have been 4-1 to you.

Archived