UKFF - Wish You Weren't Here

Ronnie

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a new award, sort of the opposite to the Good Egg award. The individual isn't necessarily a dolt or a white-noise poster - it's someone whose presence shits up the place and who you would have preferred to be born without fingers so they couldn't type.

The winner will see the voters' wishes fulfilled for three weeks.

• Awards Moderator

Abstention!

I already voted Kendal and Allstar elsewhere, I like Eddie, Pitcos and Richie, pat votes in the Twatlists so I want him to stick around, Maxwell provides entertainment value even if it's not intentional, I can't say I've found Van Dammer to be all that visible this year, so... I couldn't pick! Sorry, whoever bothered to read my post.

Kendal for me too. Despite his occasional lapses into decent posting, he generally posts in s way which he thinks makes him a maverick renegade, and everyone else thinks makes him look like a sad sack.

Perhaps a bit of time off will help him decide which avenue to pursue in the future.

I can only assume Pitcos is on here due to some general grumpery from some old-timers. I don't always agree with him, but you can have a decent debate with him if you're prepared to put the effort in to your reasoning; if you don't, he'll tear you apart.

I can only assume Pitcos is on here due to some general grumpery from some old-timers.

Nope.

I like my doppelganger (I've never been on the receiving end of a barrage from him, so that helps) but I don't think it's hard to imagine that he's probably upset one or two people over time and that his periodic forays into mud-slinging might not be appreciated by everybody. He knows it too:

King PITCOS doesn't have friends? Really?

On here? No. You may not have noticed, but I'm not very nice. I'm on amicable or at least civil terms with all of the decent posters (besides Carbomb sometimes), and also with Richie Freebird. But I don't have friends here, by any means.

In real life, however? Also no. I'm a cunt there too.

Ha!

It only takes a handful of people to get a name on the ballot and considering that he's even had people with sore arses creating duplicate accounts to troll him I'd say that it was always on the cards that somebody was going to mention his name for this award.