UKFF - Thread of the Year

Ronnie

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I went for ajmcstyles and the shoes. I've read that thread three or four times now and it's still hilarious. Surf's suggestion that he's wearing his shoes upside-down was a creaser especially.

All great threads, though. Pleased to see the Video Artwork one get a nod because there's some awesome stuff in there. But the Deathmatch thread has been a cracker as well - one of the most genuinely interesting and surprisingly varied threads I've seen on here and Richie deserves a lot of credit for the work he's put into it. When he puts his mind to it, he is a great contributor to the forum.

• Paid Members
Before voting, remember there is a thread in the list which contains a grown man trying to take back the shoes he has on his feet to a sports shop.

Are there no special awards that can be created for the shoe story?

• Paid Members
Are there no special awards that can be created for the shoe story?

It got even more nominations in a forthcoming catgory than it did even for this one! If I decide against doing any graphics for the final set of awards I'll probably get them up tonight.

• Paid Members

Richie get's a lot of justified criticism , but like a lot of people have mentioned, the Deathmatch Thread balances that nicely. Also, like a lot of people who read that thread, I hate Deathmatch style wrestling, but it's the only regular wrestling thread I read on here.

Put it this way, when I go for my daily dump at work, I usually head to the Deathmatch Thread first for something to read on my phone. Hopefully Richie sees that as a compliment.

Edited by Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members

The problem is that Richie can't help himself. His deathmatch and vintage film posts are excellent and his enthusiasm is infectious. So to speak.

I think that he's better, though, than going to wrestling events and chanting homophobic abuse and coming on the forum and nudging people into asking him about his latest drunken antics. Or at least I hope he is.

• Paid Members
The problem is that Richie can't help himself. His deathmatch and vintage film posts are excellent and his enthusiasm is infectious. So to speak.

I think that he's better, though, than going to wrestling events and chanting homophobic abuse and coming on the forum and nudging people into asking him about his latest drunken antics. Or at least I hope he is.

Yeah, I think the appeal of the Deathmatch thread is that his geniune love for it shines through. Why someone can love some of that awful shit they get up to is beyond me, but it's entertaining to read on the shitter.

The whole 'lad' behavior is pretty cring-worthy, but he's not the only one here who does that to be fair.

Edited by Chilly McFreeze

• Paid Members

ajmcstyles can claim to be a winner. Sure, it was inadvertent but his thread became the most popular of the year.

Since his thread is already in Gold, I propose that the second-placed thread, Celebrity Twatlist III, receive the prize.