UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate. Yeah that was my brother. He told me he'd received a message from someone. I ended up working late. This week has gone from being a quiet one to an absolute mental one so my evenings are all over the place. I do intend to get my games played though but Friday is my next possible. Around 7 anyone?

Don't give up on Brisbanes games. I will be online tomorrow night (Friday) between 6.30 and 8 to play some games with whoever can get online. I'll be online for an hour Saturday evening too and should also be about for some of Sunday. So who's free when?

I'm pissed I missed out on this to be honest, to those who play online a lot, if you want a game, PM me and we'll set something up.

Also look out for a user named ste-wba1, he's modded the fuck out of a Barcelona team. I don't mind losing to a good player but he just top loaded his team and raised their stats. A hoof/punch merchant at best and can't defend for shit.

After whooping my arse 5-1, he sent a message saying he's reporting me for not playing properly. :laugh:

Archived