UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok mate will wait for your guide.

Did you not get my pm? Think I mentioned the squad limit thing in there.

Easiest way to do it is free transfer as many as possible until you reach the limit (get the message saying you can't transfer anyone else off of the team), then add the 20 players for the squad, then send the rest of the original squad to free transfer. Once you get the hang of it, it should be fine.

Easiest way to do it is free transfer as many as possible until you reach the limit (get the message saying you can't transfer anyone else off of the team), then add the 20 players for the squad, then send the rest of the original squad to free transfer. Once you get the hang of it, it should be fine.

See what you said there made no sense at all. I cant figure how to add the rest of the squad.

Thanks for the help though.

See what you said there made no sense at all. I cant figure how to add the rest of the squad.

Thanks for the help though.

You seem to be able to release players OK, so once you reach the limit of how many players you can move from your squad to free transfer:

To add players to your side, you have to transfer them from their current sides.

To do this, cycle through the countries, teams and divisions to get to the team the player you need to transfer is in. Go into the team, press x on the player then cycle through to Tottenham rather than free transfer. Keep doing this for each player (it's obviously a bit quicker if you work out if you have multiple players from one team so you can transfer themat the same time).

When that's done, do the rest of the free transfers.

Forgot to mention this one from last night:

Torquay (Kagawa) 1 - 2 Bremen (Di Natale, Hazard)

Two good games overall.

Right got about 50% of them done but when I go to play a friendly for example none of them are showing up. Also how do I go abut playing someone from this in a game so far only Stunstone has sent me a friend request.

Thanks

I'm guessing you haven't altered your lineup, so the old players are still there. Check on the team/squad management screen which I believe is on the same 'edit team' menu as the transfer option.

People in the league will send you a game invite or, once you've added them/they've added you, you go to online modes option on the main menu and select online friendlies. You'll then get a list of friends and you select the person you have to play and then invite them to a friendly (keep all the default options).

I just played Spurs and won 6-1 but the guy needs to complete his transfers as he had all the normal Spurs players apart from Vidic, RVP and the keeper Mandanda. I will play him again once all his transfers have been completed.

Here's the first look at the table after the first week:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonTwoTable_zps5395822c.png

This weeks fixtures:

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Chelsea v Brisbane Roar

Everton v Rangers

Man City v Werder Bremen

Torquay v Liverpool

Chelsea v Werder Bremen

Everton v Liverpool

Man City v Tottenham

Rangers v Brisbane Roar

Torquay v Aston Villa

Remainders from last week:

Aston Villa v Werder Bremen

Man City v Chelsea

Liverpool v Aston Villa

Notes:

Everton top the table after a good first week, though Liverpool, Man City and Werder Bremen sit a point behind with a game in a hand. Torquay sit bottom and were the only team to play two games (so far) and not pick up a point.

The matches with Spurs may have to be replayed at participants discretion due to not having a properly edited team for both of them.

Archived