UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton 1 Brisbane 1

Xavi

Very slow start to the game was close the whole game but everton managed to rescue a point in the 92nd min.

Everton 4 Chelsea 1

Messi x2 S. Aguero

Hulk

Mascherno

A very good win after a great performance from front 2 Hulk and Messi ad a wonder goal from Hulk. 4 points after week one is what i hoped for so happy with the results

Spurs will be online in about 5 mins.

Do I need the people in this to send me fried requests?

I sent you a friend request the other day. I will likely be online from Thursday evening onwards so just let me know when its a good time for you.

Everton 1 Brisbane 1

Xavi

Very slow start to the game was close the whole game but everton managed to rescue a point in the 92nd min.

Everton 4 Chelsea 1

Messi x2 S. Aguero

Hulk

Mascherno

A very good win after a great performance from front 2 Hulk and Messi ad a wonder goal from Hulk. 4 points after week one is what i hoped for so happy with the results

Yeah very strange game that. Was it just me or was the ball like playing with a brick?

Everton 1 Brisbane 1

Xavi

Everton 4 Chelsea 1

Messi x2 S. Aguero

Hulk

Mascherno

Yeah very strange game that. Was it just me or was the ball like playing with a brick?

Yeah it was strange when trying to pass more so first half

Are you gaffer786? if so I got that and also I've got one from stunstone.

Yeah that's me.

Are you gaffer786? if so I got that and also I've got one from stunstone.

Yeah that's me.

I hate to do this to you lads but I think i'm going to have to leave this alone.

I know there has been some time gone in to get this all worked out but it maybe an idea for a proper guide for noobs if this is done again.

Let me start with the transfers, apparently I can only transfer out 6 people which wont allow for all the transfers in. In short I really aint got a clue what to do with out the proper instructions.

Once again, sorry for wasting anytime.

Archived