TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TUFC, TomAVFC and FoxPiss ?

Any of you guys on tonight?

Also, Rohpete and whoever is Villa???

Will be on at 10 if that's any good?

Ok no worries, I'll wait up for you. Are we playing both of our games ?

Might as well if time isn't a factor.

Brisbane 8 (Eight) vs 0 Torquay

Suarez 5

Benatia

McGeady

Jovetic.

I won't do TUFC the disservice of going through this. I just got off to a quick and good start, after that everything seemed to go right.

Torquay 1 - 2 Brisbane Mcgeady, Jovetic

?

Much closer. After again taking a lead it was Brisbanes turn to defend. Torquay kept coming and coming at me and around the hour mark they got their deserved equaliser. A switch in formation in the hope of a late goal paid off when Jovetic broke free and rounded the keeper to break Torquay hearts in the 90th minute. The second result certainly was a tad harsh on TUFC.

Brisbane 8 (Eight) vs 0 Torquay

Suarez 5

Benatia

McGeady

Jovetic.

I won't do TUFC the disservice of going through this. I just got off to a quick and good start, after that everything seemed to go right.

Torquay 1 - 2 Brisbane Mcgeady, Jovetic

?

Much closer. After again taking a lead it was Brisbanes turn to defend. Torquay kept coming and coming at me and around the hour mark they got their deserved equaliser. A switch in formation in the hope of a late goal paid off when Jovetic broke free and rounded the keeper to break Torquay hearts in the 90th minute. The second result certainly was a tad harsh on TUFC.

Didn't think I was doing too badly at the start of the first game but once the second went in it was all downhill from there (I always seem to get a proper beating from you in one of our games each season!).

Falcao scored my goal in the second. That game was more of a contest thankfully! Had a penalty saved as well, though justice might have been served there as was a bit of a soft penalty and was surprised it was given.

I'll get you next time Stunstone, next time!

tumblr_lq3pze9MxX1qko4x4o1_500.gif

I'll be online tonight from about 8.30pm like I have been for the past week, haven't managed to play a single league game. Weirdly planning it so i'll be online at the same time as others.

If I don't manage to play at least one game tonight then i'll be leaving the league.

Sorry guys, but im cancelling other things to come online and do this to make up for the time lost when I had squad issues.

I'll be online tonight from about 8.30pm like I have been for the past week, haven't managed to play a single league game. Weirdly planning it so i'll be online at the same time as others.

If I don't manage to play at least one game tonight then i'll be leaving the league.

Sorry guys, but im cancelling other things to come online and do this to make up for the time lost when I had squad issues.

Have you tried PMing people? I get more joy that way. I can be on from about 8.30 too tonight.

Didn't PM me ;) also, sent you an invite if you can play now?

Trying to play you rex and getting a message about not being permitted to register an online pass!!! I got one with the fucking game!!!

try turning off the game and starting again.

i get that alot if i havent signed into psn before starting up fifa.

Archived