UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brisbane 7 Spurs 0.

This is probably going to be my last game as for some reason my subs bench is still made up of Spurs youth and reserves not the transfers I was allotted.

I have tried the transfer process again and again and this is still not working, it is still reverting to default even when I want to change formation.

One thing I have noticed over the last couple of games especially is that I seem to have been allotted the worst Keeper according to independent stats and the slowest defenders compared with other teams.

Brisbae Roar 7 - 0 Spurs

Suarez 4

Eto'o 2

Mcgeady

The first match we played lost connection at 30 mins with Brisbane winning 1-0.

The second game was also marred in controversy. Brisbane took the lead once more early in the first half and then Vermaelen fell foul of the persistent sliding fouls the Tottenham defence were committing when he was sent off for his second yellow. Shortly after it was 2-0. That's how it stayed until the second half. Four more goals followed for Brisbane with Suarez again in rampant mood. Then around the 70 minute mark The Four Horsemen stopped playing and his Tottenham players stood still for the next 20 mins. I did add another goal but as he didn't seem to be playing I'm not sure whether I should include it. Anyway, I'll take the win and the 3 points to continue the upwards charge in pursuit of my second UKFF Fifa tournament piece of silverware.

Brisbane 7 Spurs 0.

This is probably going to be my last game as for some reason my subs bench is still made up of Spurs youth and reserves not the transfers I was allotted.

I have tried the transfer process again and again and this is still not working, it is still reverting to default even when I want to change formation.

One thing I have noticed over the last couple of games especially is that I seem to have been allotted the worst Keeper according to independent stats and the slowest defenders compared with other teams.

Your attack was alot quicker than my defence. RVP kept burning off Benatia and Chiellini. Luckily Coentrao is quite nippy.

Still doesn't explain why non of my other transfers are not showing on team selection or why the bloody thing keeps resetting to default and playing RM in CF positions and btw the way mate they can't have been burning your defenders off that much or I would have got at least one goal.

Chelsea 1 - 5 Torquay

Good entertaining game. Think I deserved the win overall but score flattered me a bit. Chelsea took lead with good finish by Ronaldo but Torquay turned the game around with two goals in four minutes later in the half. Chelsea had a good spell early in the second half and had a great chance to equalise when it was 2-1 but the ball went just wide of the post and it was nervy at time for The Gulls. Three goals in a mad eight minute spell towards the end of the game secured the win.

Chelsea scorer: Ronaldo (9')

Torquay scorers: Nani (33'), Lavezzi (37', 80'), K.P. Boateng (72', 77')

PSN kept dropping and connection kept dropping, started 3 games and never got to finish a single one.

Not sure what to do with this one. Normally the general practice in the league is if you can't play a full game you play two halves (which is why I mentioned it to you). I'm fine to give it one last go but at the moment we've basically played two halves plus a bit extra, which with the two halves gives me a 5-1 win and then on the third try I just went 3-0 up when you disconnected after 20 minutes.

Archived