UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brisbane 1 Everton 2

Goals....... (b) Suarez..(e)...Messi x2

Very close end to end game were Everton had to come back after going one down to win. Two great finishes from messi but man of the match in my view was jesus nevas

Brisbane 1 Everton 2

Goals....... (b) Suarez..(e)...Messi x2

Very close end to end game were Everton had to come back after going one down to win. Two great finishes from messi but man of the match in my view was jesus nevas

Was a tough old battle that. Bit gutted to not get anything out of teh game in the end. Suarez giving me the lead on 69 mins and then as the old adage goes the most dangerous time is just after you've scored. Messi straight up the other end and equalising. Three mins later it was 2-1.

What irked me more though was that scuffle for the ball a good 5 foot outside the area between a couple of defenders, your keeper and a couple of my strikers that saw your keeper blatantly handle the ball on the ground outside the box. Nothing was given by the ref. Even Suarez was aghast! He never recovered.

Also, what a fucking team you have! Iniesta, Xavi, Messi, Cavani AND Stevie G? Wanna swap? ;)

Yeah a draw would prob be the right result on the day happy to nick it . And i am happy to swap stevie g for a better player do you have phil neville or tony hibbert :thumbsup: And he defo touched the ball outside the box but it was Suarezs fault for some reason

Everton 0 - 2 Torquay - Falcao (55, 66)

Even first half. Had a good run early in second that lead to first goal. Everton got back into but got hit on the counter for second and Torquay held on despite a couple of scrambles in their box.

The table has been updated and is below:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonTwoTable_zps9bfa279c.png

This week's fixtures:

Aston Villa v Werder Bremen

Brisbane Roar v Tottenham

Chelsea v Torquay

Man City v Everton

Aston Villa v Everton

Brisbane Roar v Werder Bremen

Chelsea v Man City

Tottenham v Torquay

Last week's fixtures:

Brisbane Roar v Aston Villa

Chelsea v Tottenham

Man City v Werder Bremen

Torquay v Man City

Tottenham v Aston Villa

Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Other week's fixtures (last week for these):

Everton v Man City

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Tottenham v Man City

Werder Bremen v Everton

Man City v Torquay

Brisbane Roar v Man City

Notes:

I've kept a few of Man City's games going into this week incase Fox Piss can sort out his online problems.

Archived