UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Werder Bremen 7 Tottenham 1

A good game and The Four Horsemen definitely didn't deserve to lose as heavy this time (although, I did squander a fair few). RVP AGAIN got his token pesky curling goal!

EDIT: Wait, does that mean I've won now?! (If so) Wooooooohoooooooo!

Werder Bremen 7 Tottenham 1

A good game and The Four Horsemen definitely didn't deserve to lose as heavy this time (although, I did squander a fair few). RVP AGAIN got his token pesky curling goal!

EDIT: Wait, does that mean I've won now?! (If so) Wooooooohoooooooo!

Congrats buddy :thumbsup:

The final table is below:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonTwoTable_zpsc3c9225d.png

Congrations to TezzRexx, who finally bags the big one to accompany his previous Division Two title (Bremen are his lucky team it seems). I wonder if we'll see a change of sig in the near future?

Everton leapfrog Brisbane into second place after a good season by rohpete. Torquay's mixed season sees them end in fourth, with Chelsea fifth and Spurs at bottom of the table.

Now this season has finished, I think we now need to think about the future of the league.

I think a back to basics approach, similar to how we did it initially, is needed. By that, I mean that whilst the dream team thing is fun it probably over-complicates matters somewhat now, especially if we do it fairly often, and probably puts some people off playing/joining. Whilst it may return at a later date as a novelty, I think using the real squads/teams is the way to go from now on. Whilst the novelty of playing in the league/not buying the next version of Fifa may have not seen some former regulars return, looking back the better times/times with the most players in the league were also when we just used the normal teams. The other thing to think about is this season we saw some people leave because of troubles getting games played. You can't legislate for some people disappearing or not responding or having technical issues, which is why it's a tough thing to deal with. There are probably things that can help however. The two things I can think of are a) having shorter seasons (playing each other once), or b) if we are playing each other twice, perhaps rather than playing two opponents each week, you play both your games against the same opponent, which would get both your matches with that person out of the way and you only have to chase up one person, not two. That are my thoughts on the matter, anyone else have any thoughts orideas?

I agree with you TUFC. Go back to basics and see how things go. It would probably be easier to play one person twice in a sitting too.

We could always leave the 'dream teams' for special occassions as you say, possibly cup events so they don't last as long?

Figured this would be the best place to ask this, albeit off topic. It is Fifa 13 related, and possibly even PS3 related.

I've just bought Fifa 13 (for he PS3) and there seems to be a bug with the 'Quick Tactics', in that it won't let me change them. It's always stuck on 'High Pressure' or whatever I have set to be the tactic for left on the D-Pad. Same with the defence options. I've Googled it and it does seem to be a known issue but not acknowledged by EA (shock) nor is there likely to be a fix for it.

Anyone else have this issue? And how did you get around it? I've considered setting it to a 'Custom' tactic but not sure what method to take. I like counter attacking football, but I also like to maintain possession. What settings on custom tactics would I need for that style of play?

Archived