UKFF FIFA 13 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Werder Bremen 7 Torquay 1

A poor first half cost me there with some bad defensive mistakes/goalkeeping errors and Balotelli's pace and trickery proving too much for Hangeland to deal with. My team showed up in the second half though and showed some fight in what could be my last game of the season (depending on Villa).

I will be online tonight again from 8, have messaged Villa and got no response. If I dont get anymore joy do I get the 6 points?

Normally you would but if Villa don't reappear then they'll be removed from the league.

I'm away until Tuesday so can catch up with my games Tuesday & Wednesday if anyone is about?

The table has been updated and is below:

UKFFFIFA13LeagueSeasonTwoTable_zps68264ee1.png

Remaining fixtures:

Everton v Chelsea

Werder Bremen v Tottenham

Brisbane Roar v Chelsea

Everton v Tottenham

Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Notes:

It's catch up week now. I've left the Bremen/Chelsea game in as TezzRexx and the Jon seem keen to still play it.

Bremen still top the table and look likely to be crowned champions but Everton can still catch them. One win in their final two games would see Bremen guarantee their title, or if rohpete loses a game.

Villa have been removed having disappeared.

SPURS 2 EVERTON 6

Goals... (s) Van Persie, E.Dzeko...(E) E.Cavani, L.Messi, Pepe, S.Gerrard, Hulk, A,Inesta

Good game that keeps Evertons slim hopes alive of a first league title. The game was wrapped up first half after Everton going up 4..0 including a pen that i have no clue what it was for. Spurs came into the game a lot more 2nd half but the blues wrapped it up and hoping for others to do them favours now

Archived