Should WWE sign Samoa Joe?

Oliver

I think Bobby Roode will end up doing a WWE run at some point. He's too good not to. 35 isn't that old, the WWE are generally a bit iffy about people over 40, so a 37 year old who practically never gets injured is a fair enough hire. My only worry really is his height - he's probably just under 6 foot, right? Always difficult in WWE if you're under.

I agree that Storm would be Bradon Walker pt 2, and that Magnus seems like a WWE potential; I'd add Robbie E to that list as well. If TNA don't progress his career a bit more, I can see him heading north. He's really good.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, I don't ever see anyone moving to WWE from TNA, be it Magnus or Roode or anyone, because signing with TNA seems to me to be a death sentence to your hopes of ever signing because WWE never sign anyone from TNA. Aside from Christian and Jeff Hardy, who were big enough names from their pre-TNA time in WWE, there's been barely anybody who has made the jump to WWE based on their TNA work and those who have (Chris Harris, Monty Brown) have been a disaster. The WWE just don't want to know, it appears, if you've plied your trade in TNA.

Archived