4FW: Kingdom Rising | 24th & 25th May | Gloucester & Swindon

4FWpromoter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hi Guys,

Is there anywhere near the Gloucester venue I could get food? Or does the venue serve food?

Thanks in advance!

The Hare and Hounds pub serves food - Cheltenham Road East, Churchdown, Gloucester GL3 1AL

Monty's chip shop is pretty much opposite that pub, towards the venue

There is a Chinese and an Indian (I think) restaurant near to the venue and the Bat and Ball pub (GL32ER)

That's the immediate proximity. Unfortunately I don't know opening times of the restaurants however the HH pub is open from midday.

Really gutted but I can't make the Swindon show any more. I have one front row ticket if anyone is interested?

We can offer a refund if you wish, contact David at wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk

This post just shows how much of a class act the people behind 4FW are. How often do people come in these threads with tickets to sell when plans fall through and the promoters don't offer a refund? I know they don't have to do it but thats what makes it so great when a promoter does let a sale go to show his customers they're valued.

Good luck with the show. I thought about the Swindon one myself but couldn't get the day off.

• Paid Members

Do you know when the show should end tonight? I'm coming and trying to sort transport. Looks like a cracking show.

Archived