4FW: Kingdom Rising | 24th & 25th May | Gloucester & Swindon

4FWpromoter

• Paid Members

Good show last night. Awesome and surreal to see Ultimo in person just down the road and meet him no less. For those that are more educated than me, what was the complete card? I knew a lot of the guys but not all of them. Its always fun to see Big Dave heel it up. Also are 4FW releasing the show on DVD?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complete Card & Results:

'Dynamite' Pete Dunne Def. 'The Sheik' Behnam Ali to retain the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship in a cracking opening contest

'Italian Stallion' Antonio De Luca Def. The Saint

'Big Bad' Dave Mastiff Def. Owen Phoenix

Ultimo Dragon | Zack Sabre Jr Def. The Lion Hearts ('English Lion' Eddie Ryan | Jason Larusso)

Iestyn Rees | Ho Holun | Dan Splash | Saime Sahin Def. Renegade Assassins | 'Turkish Delight' Volkan Azlan | 'Man Mountain Matt Lomaxx in an entertaining 8 Man Tag

Shelton Benjamin Def. 4FW Heavyweight Champion 'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels, the belt was originally put on the line by a furious Sha Samuels, upon victory the crowd in attendance believed 4FW had a new Heavyweight Champion until Gilligan Gordon stated Samuels did not have the authority to declare it a Championship match, so still the 4FW Heavyweight Champion 'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels, Shelton replied by taking both Sha and Gilligan out with the paydirt.

The event will be put straight up to Youtube, tonights event will be released on DVD.

Good show last night, nothing spectacular, nothing bad either, worth my tenner and an hour journey. The additions of Shelton Benjamin and Ultimo Dragon clearly doubled the crowd last night but overall I preferred the last show I witnessed in Swindon. I usually look forward to the 6-8 man tag before the main event with the younger guys, however this time around it was swopped for the re-debut of Saul Adams, which went down well with the crowd just went too long I felt. The main event seemed way too short, It felt like watching the main event of Velocity. My only main criticism is the sound system. It's still pretty bad and with the extra attendance, I had no idea what was being said on the mic. All the entrance themes just seem way too quiet, It seems to vacuum the crowd some what. Visually, the production still knocks most UK promotions over. There's loads of strong heels too I noticed with few strong faces, I have no idea where the likes of The Saint was but for me they were missed. MOTN for me goes to the tag content, followed by the opener. Hopefully I don't sound too off here, I just don't believe the true potential of 4FW was showcased last night.

Owen Phoenix and Kid Kash are both tremendous.

Cheers Wrestlingmad regarding the sound system, we have our sound system etc sorted but 20 minutes before doors our amp went so we had to head back to our unit and use our old one which obviously isn't the best, worked great Friday and it's a bummer it had to go for last nights event.

Archived