4FW: Kingdom Rising | 24th & 25th May | Gloucester & Swindon

4FWpromoter

I thought the announcement was due on the 27th? I know it's only a week but still just checking.

For anyone on the fence about the Ultimo Dragon seminar, I encourage you to check it out. Not only had he had a stellar wrestling career in Japan, America and Mexico including high profile stints in WAR, NJPW and WCW he's also one of only five people to hold the J Crown, 8 junior heavyweight wrestling title's at the same time. But what should make you pay good hard money to train with him is due to the amount of wrestlers he's had a hand in producing.

He created Toryumon in 1997 and 14 out of the 33 active Dragon Gate wrestlers on the wiki roster (not including gaijins) were trained by Ultimo Dragon and 6 out of the current 7 Dragon Gate Champions (CIMA as Dream, Kid as Brave, all 3 of Horiguchi, Saito & Dolphin as Triangle and Fuji as Twin with Mochizuki). NJPW's latest star and former IWGP Heavyweight Champion who has been linked with WWE, Kazuchika Okada began his career as a Toryumon graduate. Shuji Kondo who holds both All Japan and NOAH's main cruiserweight belts came from Toryumon. Taiji Ishimori who was on both of NOAH's UK tours and is set to challenge Kondo in a few days came from Toryumon.

So there would be no Dragon Gate without Ultimo, this generations star of NJPW began his career as Ultimo's disciple, Shuji Kondo is the most dominant junior heavyweight in Japan right now and Ishimori is NOAH's last hope in their junior division.

Yeah, I'd say Ultimo is/was doing something right.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the announcement was due on the 27th? I know it's only a week but still just checking.

For anyone on the fence about the Ultimo Dragon seminar, I encourage you to check it out. Not only had he had a stellar wrestling career in Japan, America and Mexico including high profile stints in WAR, NJPW and WCW he's also one of only five people to hold the J Crown, 8 junior heavyweight wrestling title's at the same time. But what should make you pay good hard money to train with him is due to the amount of wrestlers he's had a hand in producing.

He created Toryumon in 1997 and 14 out of the 33 active Dragon Gate wrestlers on the wiki roster (not including gaijins) were trained by Ultimo Dragon and 6 out of the current 7 Dragon Gate Champions (CIMA as Dream, Kid as Brave, all 3 of Horiguchi, Saito & Dolphin as Triangle and Fuji as Twin with Mochizuki). NJPW's latest star and former IWGP Heavyweight Champion who has been linked with WWE, Kazuchika Okada began his career as a Toryumon graduate. Shuji Kondo who holds both All Japan and NOAH's main cruiserweight belts came from Toryumon. Taiji Ishimori who was on both of NOAH's UK tours and is set to challenge Kondo in a few days came from Toryumon.

So there would be no Dragon Gate without Ultimo, this generations star of NJPW began his career as Ultimo's disciple, Shuji Kondo is the most dominant junior heavyweight in Japan right now and Ishimori is NOAH's last hope in their junior division.

Yeah, I'd say Ultimo is/was doing something right.

It was a huge selling point of me bringing him in, the opportunity to be trained by him is something people should be jumping at, those accomplishments as a trainer are huge, i'm hoping to sort something out about sending 1 or 2 of the talents to his school in Mexico.

We should (fingers crossed) still have an announcement for this Saturday evening, like all things when dealing with talent from Japan I have to await the green light before announcing, it eats me up having to hold these things in, all I will say is it's a talent that allot of people have wanted to see over here, especially in the last few years. We are chasing many talents for this event and our Swindon event 19th October, 2 huge events coming up.

We should (fingers crossed) still have an announcement for this Saturday evening, like all things when dealing with talent from Japan I have to await the green light before announcing, it eats me up having to hold these things in, all I will say is it's a talent that allot of people have wanted to see over here, especially in the last few years. We are chasing many talents for this event and our Swindon event 19th October, 2 huge events coming up.

Any ideas when you're expecting to make the announcement now then? I'm curious as to who the other Japanese name is.

1 of the names that was set to appear on this event was Kenny Omega, the other star that was set to appear will now also be appearing in March, we have however confirmed a former WWE Superstar for 24th and 25th May, 4FW will be announcing this evening or first thing tomorrow, so far we have this announced.

Wrestling Legend: Ultimo Dragon

Former WWE Superstar: ????

Former RoH Pure Wrestling Champion and current Lucha Libre USA Champion: RJ Brewer/John Walters

?????

?????

Any guesses to who the former WWE Superstar is? he has yet to come over here outside of WWE.

Archived