Impact discussion 1/11/12 *spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
With the mask on, aye. He has crazy eyes.

His face looks like a successful breeding experiment involving Rob Schneider and Nicole Bass, though. Right ugly bugger.

Yeah, mask on, fine. Crazy eyes, wild hair, prowls like a madman, great. Mask off, he looks and acts like a gormless moron.

On the not naming Luke Gallows subject, I actually quite liked it. Until the mask came off, Tenay & Borash were not supposed to know who was under it. It would have seemed very odd if, as soon as it was removed, they went "Hey, it's Isaiah Cash!" (assuming for the sake of this they go with his Ring Ka King name, which I think they should as it's decent enough and suits the gimmick) - TNA have never acknowledged the existence of RKK on air AFAIK, so until the Aces & 8s tell us what his name is, he hasn't got one the commentators know they can use.

I think they actually did this specifically & deliberately with someone back in the day, possibly Billy Gunn (I remember him having a "No Introduction Needed" t-shirt) - when he showed up out of the blue, Tenay went with something like "You all know who this guy is, but I'm not allowed to say his name" - it's a nice little bit of realism, IMO.

Archived