WWE Main Event Discussion *spoilers*

King Pitcos

• Paid Members
a.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSS. That's brilliant. If Saturday Kitchen wasn't on, I'd watch the whole match right now. Incidentally, was Miz/Ziggler from the episode after Survivors any good?

Last Night and what some of been anticapating. SPOILERS if you havent seen it yet

This is a wind-up, yeah? Tell me this is a wind-up. Tell me you don't actually think this means anything.

suicide.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a.gif

Wow!

We wanted to see it and credit to our resident English teacher, Air Raid, he did say it could be done.

Hitting the neautraliser on Khali would do wonders for Ceasaro though.

He could as well. He hasn't really had chance to show it yet, but he's one strong bloke.

Last Night and what some of been anticapating. SPOILERS if you havent seen it yet

This is a wind-up, yeah? Tell me this is a wind-up. Tell me you don't actually think this means anything.

suicide.gif

ooops. quickly and very poorly written and couldn't be arsed to check. apologies

• 2 weeks later...

This week's effort was pretty solid I thought. Mr. "Splits opinion like no-one for the last few days" Cesaro once again had a good showing with Orton. Building the miz/Cesaro feud at the end as well, good stuff.

Maddox on commentary in the last match was pretty funny. I thought he could have called more of the match instead of being 100% random shite, but still.

Archived