Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

This is the worst thread in ages.

Boyd, seeing as you now apparently have remorse, do you not recognise the pain and disgust you bring us all by being on these boards? Is it not better for the majority if you just left? People don't want you on here... I'm sure you understand when people say they don't want you, they mean it and would prefer it if you didn't force yourself on them??

MUFC1984 I would suggest that you just stop posting, because you are coming across like the most vile human being possible. Served you sentence or not, people don't have to think that you are a reformed character and should be hailed for turning your life around. I certainly don't know the extent of your perversion and I really don't want to know, but if you manage to wake up in the morning, look yourself in the mirror and get on with your day, then call that a success . In the meantime fuck off being the most despicable type of troll in existence and STOP Fucking posting.

I personally will now block your posts and suggest everyone do the same.

• Paid Members

Fuck off.

Anyway, would a European division of the WWE work or not?

This might have been discussed loads already but I've only ever seen it somewhat in reference to TNA.

It could be in the same vein is NXT in terms of size and production, broadcast on network, 2 or 3 stars could be interchangeable with the main NXT, and could move to the other NXT following a feud / 3 months.

It could prove a scouting ground for Euro talent and would be something more physically accessible to Euro fans.

I have no idea if it could work financially.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi