Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

I actually did try to kill myself and just wanted people to know how much they had affected me at the time, believe what you want about me, I don't care, this is boring now, lets just enjoy the 21 hours I have left in here before I get banned for a week or 2.

• Moderators

You are aware I don't mind banning you over and over again? It's therapeutic to keep on fucking you out of the way and takes me less time than it takes you to open an account, so I'm not sure if you're winning as much as you think you are. Also it means I get to say "Fuck off Boydy" which is incredibly fun to say, which is why several members here have said it. But you're slow, as we all know, so I don't you realise all this.

Edited by PowerButchi

Yeah yeah, anyway, lets leave this now as it is ruining a decent thread, do what you need to do Butch, I am a dole dosser, I have no life so wasting 5 mins of my time is less important then you wasting 1 minute of yours. cya everybody, I'll be back.

• Moderators

Us mods are a law unto ourselves and I'm bored Anyway that was a fun little interlude. Instead of backseat modding like a herbert if you wanted to get back to topic why didn't you just post something about wrestling and take positive action?

Someone did try to change it back to being on topic but you had to have your 2 pence again Butch as you always have to have the last word and the only thing you have is being the mod of this forum, bet you get off on the power, you would make a great bus driver.