Bret 'The Hitman' Hart

Widdy85

Tickets on sale now, for more info www.brethart.com

Are you involved in this event in some way? If so, you're not really selling it to me.

Yes I am, if anyone has any questions regarding the event feel free to contact me on Paul_Inwood@live.com

Many thanks

A @live.com email address? That screams of professionalism

It's not a 'con' if it's more expensive.

I don't think you understand the re-sale value of autographs. The fact you can get multiple items signed as part of the higher package makes it easily worth the money.

Yes, that package you describe there sounds great value for money, but they could've sold that for a lot more.

Doesn't mean this is a 'con' so i'd be careful with your wording.

• Paid Members

I would love to go to this but if I did I'd want the whole works, stop over in the hotel, couple of days sight seeing which I can't afford at the moment. I'd hate to visit the Mayfair and not be staying there!

• 3 months later...

Enjoyed my evening but to say it was overpriced is an understatement, people thinking that the tickets for Dynamite are steep, but when was the last time he did a meet and greet, tickets are limited to 90 and its the first time viewing of the new documentary. Saw half hour of Wrestling with Shadows and then the majority of the time it was like sitting in on the guy from the Sun interviewing him. Finally it was thrown open to the floor and there couldn't have been more than 10 questions. Way too much rob mchnichol his questioning and comments were poor in my opinion. The quetions were, where it started to get interesting as Bret seemed more relaxed to be interacting with the audience and enjoying it. Still got to meet a childhood hero. Paid 11 pounds for 2 bottles of Grolsch. It was a very nice hotel and this would have affected the price at least a few thousand to rent I'd say for the 200 seat cinema. Maybe I'm being unfair interested to know what others think.

Archived