Preston City Wrestling - Last Night Of Freedom Sept 28th Lava Ignite P

fludder99

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Worth noting that Bubblegum is facing Michael Elgin at this show.

Gutting. If I had more notice, I'd be on the first bus down there.

i'm just interested in the change now from the fact that he was facing the hammer, however its tough competition he has now

I can't believe you got Elgin as a late replacement! :omg: That's very impressive, much more interested in seeing Elgin than any of the old WWE guys.

Not sure Bubblegum (as much as I like him) is the guy i would have picked for his opponent. Mastiff would be the most obvious choice as he currently doesn't seem to have a match and the two would have an absolute war.

The choice between FCP and PCW just got tougher.

Right that's me sold on this, was umming and arring for several reasons,, Will get tix Elgin is at FCW as well, gunna be some crazy ass drive up!

FCW?

Sorry Fight Club: Pro runs same night

It's gunna be on early at one and late at another it's an 1hr 30 drive at least.

• Paid Members

I was in two minds about coming along this month, but I'm in for this.

Rayne vs. Kirby, Banks vs. Allmark and Dar vs. Hayes vs. Ligero should all be great. I'm really interested by that main event too - tag team mains between predominantly singles wrestlers are always a favourite of mine. I think this might be my first time actually seeing BT Gunn live, too.

Elgin's a cool addition as well. Was looking forward to Bubblegum vs. Hammer from a storyline perspective (though it was interesting that Hammer received plenty of boos at the August show), but this should be a better match. Cowardly annoying little prick Bubblegum trying to avoid the stocky, powerful, angry "Canadian Crazy Horse" should be loads and loads of fun.

Archived