Preston City Wrestling - Last Night Of Freedom Sept 28th Lava Ignite P

fludder99

I really enjoyed my third visit to PCW - especially the first half. Memories of the second half are a bit hazy... for some reason. Might have been the rounds of "GANGNAM STYLE!!" Jager Bombs. Who knows.

Allmark vs. Banks

Completely forgot about that, Bollocks! Fucking top match.

Oh yeah, we launched a variety of completely awful chants all night :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really enjoyed my third visit to PCW - especially the first half. Memories of the second half are a bit hazy... for some reason. Might have been the rounds of "GANGNAM STYLE!!" Jager Bombs. Who knows.

How funny were them little camp shot glasses in the venue!

They were like fucking Yakult Bottles, on Steroids. Corner of Wrong

Going from his facey, Hammer has retired :(

Woah! I would have thought that was pretty big news, do you have a link I can't find it on Facebook?

He Didn't seem like he was giving it up any time soon on Friday and was taking quite an interest in the promotional stuff we were doing for him for the future.

Going from his facey, Hammer has retired :(

Woah! I would have thought that was pretty big news, do you have a link I can't find it on Facebook?

He Didn't seem like he was giving it up any time soon on Friday and was taking quite an interest in the promotional stuff we were doing for him for the future.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shaun-The-Ha...2538887?fref=ts

Should be a link to The Hammer's page. and the announcement I dont know what's happened, tbh, that's caused him to go

• 5 weeks later...

Archived