2012/2013 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, its sickening. I was listening to talksport and a Rangers fan actually had the gall to call up and compain that they had been witheld prize and transfer money. The bloody brass neck of a supporter from a club who owe that unbelievably large sum of money that would have been used for things that we all need and not merely spunked away on overpaid football players.

Problem is, there has been a systematic campaign of misinformation about this very tax bill going back years. I almost can't blame the idiots who call the phone-ins, I blame the press men who were and continue to be in Murray's pocket and the rest of the media who simply parrot what they're told by those same said press men.

Slightly off topic but I really can't stand the TAMB. Apparently if you don't vote for the SNP then you have no business going to Scotland games. The attitude of a lot of the posters on there is shocking. They're the worst case of England-hating self righteous cunts.

On topic - a lot of Rangers fans do indeed seem to be sheep and somehow feel an injustice over the whole affair.

On a positive note it looks like D Fletcher will be included in the next Scotland squad for the Belgium and Wales games. However, with Brown also back I'd be tempted to start him on the bench for the first game at least. He's been out for 10 months and hasn't played a league match yet for Man Utd. He's our best player though and a fantastic example of a guy who plays his heart out for his country. Getting on the plane for that game against Liechenstein when he really didn't have to and possibly shouldn't have for his own sake is a great example to other players such as S Fletcher (though I totally forgive him and wish Levein would pick him.)

Slightly off topic but I really can't stand the TAMB. Apparently if you don't vote for the SNP then you have no business going to Scotland games. The attitude of a lot of the posters on there is shocking. They're the worst case of England-hating self righteous cunts.

After seeing these characters all bouncing around to the fucking Proclaimers at Hampden are you really surprised? The majority of Scotland followers leave a lot to be desired.

Oh Tommy... by any chance do you go by the username Croc on TAMB?

Had to google what TAMB was so nope don't frequent there.

• Paid Members

After seeing these characters all bouncing around to the fucking Proclaimers at Hampden are you really surprised? The majority of Scotland followers leave a lot to be desired.

Glengarrys and a shit load of pin badges are a pre-requisite too. :rolleyes:

I loathe the Tartan Army. When Roy Keane said during the Euros about how the Irish shouldn't just be there for a drink and a sing-song he could have easily been talking about the Tartan Army .

Archived