Free Match: Gallagher Vs Richards

5 matches were announced as of FutureShock60. Match Graphics and write ups are being added to our Website and Social Media feeds daily.

These matches include an American, a Swede and a Venezuelan.

Davey who is in the country for two full weekends. Jenny Sjoden who wrestles primarily in England as well as already being a FSW roster regular. And some rookie by the name of Bedlam?

I can see why King gave the impression there would be more imports/non-regulars with this being billed as an International Supershow, when you've only got one import, a bigger venue in the heart of Manchester and a steel cage match.

On the plus side I am very happy with Gallagher/Richards II and another match in the Davids/Sjoden saga.

I'm also very happy with Gallagher vs Davey 2, and I think Gibson / Rayne, Davids / Sjoden are 2 of the best match ups you could put on from the regular FSW roster, but like Coby said, I was expecting to see more imports and non regualr talent added to the card by the way the show was being billed as an 'International Super Show'. With Devitt and Gargano being around the country at the time I was hopeing to maybe see one of them on the card.

I don't think adding extra people on the show just for the sake of adding extra people on the show would boost ticket sales. Futureshock Supershow has been building for a year, the loyal fans get to see the culmination of several key storylines in a much bigger venue while the casuals will be intrigued by the level of promotion and the promise of a cage match.

Quality over quantity

Brand over names

I don't think adding extra people on the show just for the sake of adding extra people on the show would boost ticket sales. Futureshock Supershow has been building for a year, the loyal fans get to see the culmination of several key storylines in a much bigger venue while the casuals will be intrigued by the level of promotion and the promise of a cage match.

Quality over quantity

Brand over names

Now, I agree here. At a late stage, I doubt the point of bringing in expensive outside talent. The timing means that the ammount of extra buys it makes is probably not enough to offset the cost of the talent. Sometimes I do wonder that promotions try to cater for fans of outside talent a bit too much when it probably wouldn't bring in enough extra revenue to make up for the cost of the talent. Davey Richards makes sense because the regular fans saw the first encounter and want to see it again. Outside fans heard about it and want to see the second encounter. That makes sense and means that Davey is value for money. I imagine that, if Devitt & Garganno were available on those days, their fees would not likely add enough buys at this stage, especially as many of the fans that want to see Devitt & Garganno will already want to see Richards vs. Gallagher.

The only thing is probably the show name, but a name is a name.

What are the other matches then? I take it this is going to be the official thread for the event. Any chance of getting the match graphics up in here, or at least the listings?

I really want to see Davey / Gallagher II after being at the first one. I dunno if I trust myself to go on my own though.

This isn't the event thread. Just initially a link to the Match we put up to wet your appetite.

There will be a full thread as soon as we're done updating the website and social media sites.

The announced so far card can be found here:

FutureShock Website

or for instant updates you could follow our twitter or like our facebook, links to which are in our sig.

Thanks

Archived