Possible Summerslam Card *minor spoiler*

wrestlemania

This is based off Raw and whats scheduled on Smackdown this week, let me know what you think, would be a cracker of a card imo:

W.W.E Title Match

C.M Punk v John Cena

World Title Match

Sheamus v Randy Orton

Intercontinental Title Match

Christian v Daniel Bryan

Streetfight

Triple H v Brock Lesnar

Career v Money in the Bank Briefcase

Chris Jericho v Dolph Ziggler

Rey Mysterio v Alberto Del Rio

• Paid Members

Big Show running in for a DQ win on the 1000 Raw would be dreadful. They need something big to close it out. Big Show looks like CM Punk next opponent anyway, whether he's got the belt or not. Raw 1000 is a big night. Having a DQ finish with the Big Show running in would be rotten. John Cena is the king of Raw these days. Him winning the WWE title on the 1000th edition of Raw and closing it out with a stare own with the Rock would be more than fitting of the occasion.

Wouldn't be surprise if Orton returns in a few weeks and gives Cena a kicking to be honest, to set up that feud. Orton's star has fallen in the last year. A heel turn is more suited to him.

I got a feeling that Big Show will inadvertantly cost Punk the title by attempting to hit the KO punch on Cena who moves and Show hits Punk then Cena hits an AA for the win, which would give Punk an out of sorts for dropping the belt and starts a Punk-Show feud and leaves it open to Rock-Cena II

• Paid Members

I'm looking forward to Summerslam. Always usually one of my favourite PPVs of the year. Brock vs Triple H is pretty much definite isn't it? I saw this poster knocking about on MMA sites a few weeks back

summerslam-lesnar.jpg

I've loved the Brock stuff so far. The match with Cena was probably the best thing I've seen in wrestling all year I think. I've really enjoyed the last two TNA PPVs aswell. And all the legends stuff lately on Raw, I might even stay up for the 100th Raw next week which I haven't done in ages. I feel myself watching a bit more recently.

Anyway back on topic, Brock vs Triple H is one I wanted to see for ages. They never had a singles match in Brock's first run did they? I know they did a triple threat with Rock. From bits I've seen the arm break thing was well done and Heyman's been excellent in the slimy bastard role as usual. Really looking forward to Brock getting back in there.

Archived