WWE Raw - 05/21/12 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Forrest

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In a strange decision, he seems to be wrestling with the tattoo covered. Normally in wrestling, if you get a tattoo which you usually would have to pay your dues to have, you work it into your gimmick. But he hasn't. He wrestles with a long sleeve on covering it.

546064_3582901061326_1537215367_33153116_1884724375_n.jpg

That's very odd. It's a bit of a no-win for him though. Tattoo looks too stupid to wrestle with it showing, yet covering up his arm like that looks silly for someone with his physique and gimmick.

• Paid Members

For those that haven't seen the shit tattoo...

Chris-Masters-Tattoo.jpgAob9mCKCEAEVh1G.jpg

It looks like something you'd see on the side of the waltzers.

He should steal Triple H's wrist tape deal, at least it covers some of it up without making it look like he's hiding something.

Finally got round to watching Raw this morning, Christ it was dull, I won't do a Vito-esque rant about how it's permanently fucked and I'm never watching again so I'll just mention the positives

Eve getting fitter every week

Daniel Bryan

AJ in the backstage bit, she blows all the other Divas out of the water in terms of acting ability (which admittedly isn't saying much)

• Paid Members

Master's tattoos has to be up there with the worst I've ever seen.

Was good to see Punk co-commentating which was probably the only highlight. Christian still looks in pain, can't keep up with who Cena is feuding with, and why is Vickie Guerrero still allowed to speak. 3 hours of it is just way too much.

Archived