Supermen: A Story of British Wrestlers.

SupermenFilm

Supermen: A Story of British Wrestlers. is a documentary film that explores what a life in British wrestling is like. In the film, wrestlers with ages ranging from 17 to over 60 discuss their involvement in wrestling, and how it has changed and shaped their lives. The film intercuts between wrestlers of differing ages, experience and backgrounds to create a dialogue and give a full picture of the whole experience. The topics covered include injuries, sacrifices, family and relationships, the dream of going to America and more.

Some of the wrestlers featured include Dave

Why is there a skinny, pale, bleached blond kid on a ladder grabbig a belt.....on the poster.....That's not a superman, that's a high school kid anybody could beat. Very bad marketing poster.

Why is there a skinny, pale, bleached blond kid on a ladder grabbig a belt.....on the poster.....That's not a superman, that's a high school kid anybody could beat. Very bad marketing poster.

Cue but he is Mark Andrews one of the rising best cruiserweight talents in European indy wrestling followed by I don't care if he's the best indy cruiser in the world I want to see wrestlers who look the part in short i only like wrestlers with a heavyweight look with lots of muscles.

• Paid Members

Cue but he is Mark Andrews one of the rising best cruiserweight talents in European indy wrestling followed by I don't care if he's the best indy cruiser in the world I want to see wrestlers who look the part in short i only like wrestlers with a heavyweight look with lots of muscles.
Under normal circumstances I would ask what the fuck you are on about, but maybe not being able to comprehend what the fuck you are wittering on about is probably best all round.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, it's a total breakdown.

• Moderators

Under normal circumstances I would ask what the fuck you are on about, but maybe not being to comprehend what the fuck you are wittering on about is probably best all round.
I want him to MC my Stanley Unwin convention.

The idea behind the title is that wrestlers are often perceived as over the top, or larger than life, and indeed the nature of what they do is hyper-real. As Danny and Marty say in the teaser, these were heroes and larger than life characters. Seeing fans respond to wrestlers at shows, even smaller wrestlers like Mark Andrews, you can still see that same feeling with people.So Supermen isn't named after a certain muscle-mass or weight category, its people that achieved a dream.

Under normal circumstances I would ask what the fuck you are on about, but maybe not being to comprehend what the fuck you are wittering on about is probably best all round.
I want him to MC my Stanley Unwin convention.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The idea behind the title is that wrestlers are often perceived as over the top, or larger than life, and indeed the nature of what they do is hyper-real. As Danny and Marty say in the teaser, these were heroes and larger than life characters. Seeing fans respond to wrestlers at shows, even smaller wrestlers like Mark Andrews, you can still see that same feeling with people.So Supermen isn't named after a certain muscle-mass or weight category, its people that achieved a dream.
Thanks for that Kubrick.

• Paid Members

Thanks for that Kubrick.

Is there a reason you're spitting out these unnecessarily snarky comments or do you think you've hit on a good thing here?

• Paid Members

Thanks for that Kubrick.

Is there a reason you're spitting out these unnecessarily snarky comments or do you think you've hit on a good thing here?
I went with the good thing suggestion a few days back for him, I'm yet to find a person on here who contributes so little with every post they make than him.Looks interesting enough though.

Thanks for that Kubrick.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Made me laugh man.:)Fuck Gladstone's gimmick, should be yours.

Archived