The man returns

Shovanist Pig

Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V (Nelson Frazier Jr.) was scheduled for the Wild Out Wrestling promotion's "Betrayed" event on March 31st at the Giant Flea Market in Union City, Tennessee. The former WWE King of the Ring was set to take part in a multi-man match with Kamala Jr. - Team Kamala vs. Team Showtime.

Kamala Jr. announced last night on Facebook that the event has been moved from March 31st to April 14th due to Big Daddy V being booked by WWE.

A source very close to Big Daddy V reports that WWE has him booked and he will indeed be at WrestleMania 28.

Made my day this.

Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V (Nelson Frazier Jr.) was scheduled for the Wild Out Wrestling promotion's "Betrayed" event on March 31st at the Giant Flea Market in Union City, Tennessee. The former WWE King of the Ring was set to take part in a multi-man match with Kamala Jr. - Team Kamala vs. Team Showtime.

Kamala Jr. announced last night on Facebook that the event has been moved from March 31st to April 14th due to Big Daddy V being booked by WWE.

A source very close to Big Daddy V reports that WWE has him booked and he will indeed be at WrestleMania 28.

Made my day this.

April Fools!

Some hiiiilarious backstage skit nonsense?

If so bet Slick turns up in it too. And it ends with Natalya guffing.

:(

... then Ron Simmons walks in, sniffs the air and says "DAMN". Hilarity then ensues. We've just written an extremely shit Wrestlemania vignette, which in truth will be better than the crap they usually do backstage.

Thats cool. Maybe he will come back as Mabel the face and start singing the Blues like i saw once on a episode of Memphis wrestling. I think it was him. But he could easily be in a tag team with Funkasaurus haha. Thatd be pure comedy get them singing and dancing. And when they turn heel they just kill everyone due to the sheer size of them

Not happening now.

From F4W:

--It doesn't look like there's anything to the Big Daddy V to WWE stuff and to Mania after all. Big Daddy V was announced for shows Mania weekend in Georgetown, Guyana, a two-day tour on 3/31 and 4/1 that has Tom Howard, Predator (Sylvester Terkey), Butterbean, Big Daddy V, Domino, Daivari, Luke Gallows, Shad Gaspard, Paul London, Mike Knox, Raven and non-wrestling appearances both nights by Bill Goldberg.

Archived