Should WWE sign The Young Bucks?

Oliver

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem pretty unprofessional and big headed in interviews and stuff, from what I can tell. Maybe in a few years when they've grown up a bit, but not now. Let them tune their crafts on the indies a bit, then maybe they can come into their own in the WWE, but for now they're not as good as they think they are.

• Paid Members
Lance Storm (quoting him twice in a week now!)

Q: I just read a comment from Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks/Generation Me talking about unprotected chair shots and saying back bumps are just as dangerous. He said that on back bumps the back of your head bounces off that canvas and compared it to a small car crash. So I'm asking your thoughts on this and how you would compare chair shots with back bumps in general.

A: I answered this on a radio show. The comment is absurd and if he said this he is either the world's dumbest human or the world's shittiest bumper, perhaps even both.

OH!

Fucking ace. Storm irritates me when he gets on his high horse sometimes, but this is just a beautifully succinct owning.

To be fair, chairshots to the head are demonised a little too much, there is a way to pull chairshots, there's no need to smack someone full force in the head.

The Young Bucks are better off on the indies, they're indy wrestlers. WWE wouldn't know what to do with them.

The Young Bucks are better off on the indies, they're indy wrestlers. WWE wouldn't know what to do with them.

WWE would figure out how to make money with them, or fuck them off because they weren't capable of doing so. The Bucks would have the best and richest days of their fucking lives laying down for Swagger and Ziggler every single night, then make twenty times that on the indy scene as "ex-WWE Tag Team" than they do now. We're not talking about an AJ Styles here, who has become enough of a name in TNA to garner the same indy payday with our without a WWE run (which would probably strip value away from him anyway).

I'm still not advocating signing them by the way, I'm just saying that seems a bit of a slight on the WWE/FCW system, which (despite its flaws), has the potential to make lemonade out of lemons if the genuine ability can be harnessed from the indy shite.

• Moderators
To be fair, chairshots to the head are demonised a little too much, there is a way to pull chairshots, there's no need to smack someone full force in the head.

Unprotected chair shots to the head are daft no matter how you look at it. Any unprotected twatting to the head is.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell.

No matter how many berks we lose round here, there are always some new ones waiting in the wings to take their place. The circle of UKFF life. Hakuna matwata, if you would.

• Moderators

I don't think that's the case at all.

But cheers for letting us know that you are Meltzer incarnate with your smart and edgy use of terminology such as "WWE fanboy marks".

Indeed. Nobody here's ever watched anything else. You've got our number, face of wanks.

Archived