Should WWE sign The Young Bucks?

Oliver

Any move the Bucks can do Promo and Epico can do. The problem is WWE only allows wrestlers to do certain moves and work a certain style. If a team gets booted from TNA then there is no chance they will make it in WWE. More so if they look like children.

I haven't seen Primo or Epico do a backflip through the ropes to the apron followed by a moonsault or smoothly hand stand in to ranas. Nor have I seen them hit a corckscrew in to an ace crusher or neckbreaker.

If Air Boom got to work the matches they did, I don't see why The Young Bucks couldn't do their stuff. The Young Bucks didn't get booted from TNA either, they asked for their release.

I can see a number of people have objected on the grounds of them being psychologically bereft. Do you guys think that would still be an issue with someone choreographing their matches?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Any move the Bucks can do Promo and Epico can do. The problem is WWE only allows wrestlers to do certain moves and work a certain style. If a team gets booted from TNA then there is no chance they will make it in WWE. More so if they look like children.

I haven't seen Primo or Epico do a backflip through the ropes to the apron followed by a moonsault or smoothly hand stand in to ranas. Nor have I seen them hit a corckscrew in to an ace crusher or neckbreaker.

If Air Boom got to work the matches they did, I don't see why The Young Bucks couldn't do their stuff. The Young Bucks didn't get booted from TNA either, they asked for their release.

I can see a number of people have objected on the grounds of them being psychologically bereft. Do you guys think that would still be an issue with someone choreographing their matches?

"Seen" you said not "they can't do", just you have not seen them do it. plus those moves you described have no place in WWE unless you wear a mask, the corkscrew into a neckbreaker is EASY to do as long as you can do the corkscrew you can do the rest its about your opponent being in the right place.

What do Air Boom do that's risky? all of Kofi's offence looks really weak and Evan is allowed to do a shooting star which he can do easy. He is also much bigger then bucks. If you can't see a reason why then you don't know WWE. You think if Paul Burchill was allowed to do his standing shooting star and his other moves right away he would have got over? nope not at all. If they asked for the release or not fact is they went nowhere fast they went nowhere fast.

Having a match with the Bucks would be a fucking nightmare in the WWE style of wrestling, why would they hire those to who look really small and do a few flippy moves when they can get anyone out the indys who can do that. They was happy to see Johnny Morrison go and he can do all there stuff and more

And he looked like an adult male

Edited for truth.

• Moderators

Does the ability for them to do those make that and them

a) Good?

b) Safe to work with a roster who are pretty large?

c) Mean anything after doing it 200+ days a year?

Answers on a postcard please to:-

"No,

15 Does it fuck street,

Young Bucks are shit,

I'd rather watch Public Enemy in 1997 against Disorderly Conduct on Saturday Night,

UK"

I have watched one or two matches with the Young Bucks, and they might have done some of the moves you described and made them mean.... absolutely..... NOTHING!!! At least, I don't remember seeing those moves, and if I did, I could not care any less. You just described some of the silly moves that are done because they can be done and have no other purpose than that they can be done... and mean absolutely nothing... :sleeping:

When a wrestler has a few cool moves in his repertoire, that's fine. I can appreciate that. But one silly move after the other through a whole match is simply too much. When I watched the Young Bucks, I could see that they were acrobatic, but they did nothing else to draw me into their work.

I have been to quite a few circuses, and the acrobats there can be fantasic. The best acrobats don't just do their routines. They do a few stunts with ease to warm up the crowd, and when they go over to the more and more complicated stuff, they make sure that every person in the crowd is unsure if it can be done. When they are able to pull off their biggest and most difficult stunts, the whole crowd is impressed. Psychology and drama!

• Paid Members

If I ever sew this shit pulled off in a wrestling ring, I'll throw something at the telly. That sounds fucking diabolical. What's wrong with you Oliver?

Simply put, no- don't sign them. They can't work. I watched them vs MCMG and it was the most horrific, contrived and blatantly rehearsed tosh I've seen. They can't work

• Paid Members

My first thought was "No, they're shit". Which, when I've seen them in TNA, they have been. It's clear that they have some talent though and they have the desire to work. The look isn't for me, they do look like little girls, but it's different to anything else in WWE. WWE isn't a company who'll put them on TV before they're ready to have gymnastic exhibitions with the MCMG. In WWE, they'd work in FCW, honing their craft, improving their selling and their timing and picking their moves. In whcih case, they could offer something different on WWE TV.

The flip side of that is that there are plenty of guys who offer something a bit different, wrestling wise, but they normally lack the personality to get anything over outside of bell to bell.

Do you guys think that would still be an issue with someone choreographing their matches?

Wrestling shouldn't be choreographed, it's not West Side fucking Story. They'd need to learn to put on an actual match with proper wrestlers that is called on the fly and changes depending on audience reaction, which as I understand it is how these things are meant to work. By all accounts they showed the sort of attitude during their try-out match in WWE that suggested to the veterans there that they'd be unlikely to understand that difference.

Archived