Teaching your kids computer games

Richie Freebird

Pick it back up from the pile. It's brilliant. Perhaps dated now, but still has a magic and charm about it.

Just trying to remember how to do the first boss. Hit it with loads of lightning I think whilst using potions to up your HP when you're low and use Phoenix Downs to revive anyone. If, after you press attack, you can move the cursor to the tail, hit that. I'm going from memory here. It is one of the best games of all time though, no doubt. Final Fantasy VIII wasn't quite as good but was a great game still.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The first story game I felt like I could really give a go was Final Fantasy VII when I was 7 which I was in awe of. I couldn't beat the first boss

A friend of mine loves RPG

• Paid Members

My nephew just went 5 and when ever he comes round mine the 1st thing he want's to do is play on the NES games on my Wii (soft-mod'ed with over 400 NES games on) He loves playing the Mario games and has finished Mario Bro's 1, He seems to prefer the games on the older consoles as they controls are much more basic, When he plays a game on the PS3 that uses all the button's he get's frustrated just trying to understand the controls. Stick a button masher on like a beat em up and he gets bored very quick, as he can kinda tell he is just hitting the pad. Put a NES game on and tell him button B jumps and A shoots and he is fine.

Archived