Final event at ECW Arena to be shown on PPV

danchilton

It actually came across quite well for something that looks like a lot of shit on paper. Of course, the basis of it IS a lot of shit. Needless. The show itself... well, it's actually quite good. You can judge for yourself...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6fjuYtfle88/

...here.

Huh? Chikara 'High Noon' is not the last PPV out of the arena?

Nope CZW Held 2 on Saturday the 3rd Of December and Evolve did the last one on the 14th of January as managed.

What exactly is an 'Open The Freedom Gate' champion?

The Open The Freedom Gate is the main belt in DG USA.

Dragon Gate in Japan has "gate" championships such as Open The Dream Gate as their major belt, Open The Brave Gate as midcard, Open The Twin Gate as tag belts and Open The Triangle Gate as the trios title belts.

• Paid Members

Dragon Gate in Japan has "gate" championships such as Open The Dream Gate as their major belt, Open The Brave Gate as midcard, Open The Twin Gate as tag belts and Open The Triangle Gate as the trios title belts.

What do the names all mean? Japanese wrestling really does strange things with the English language sometimes. Another example is having a promotion called NOAH and naming all the shows after 'navigations'.

• Paid Members

What do the names all mean? Japanese wrestling really does strange things with the English language sometimes. Another example is having a promotion called NOAH and naming all the shows after 'navigations'.

The "NOAH" name came from Misawa and co. leaving All Japan in 2000, taking the best of the old and using them to start something new (like in the ark, geddit?).

The "NOAH" name came from Misawa and co. leaving All Japan in 2000, taking the best of the old and using them to start something new (like in the ark, geddit?).

Pwnoah.png

Hence the ark in the logo. Epic logo design to be fair, looks excellent across all formats

• Paid Members

Ah yes, I do recall that now. Yeah always noticed the Ark and the dove, but not until after the promotion had been around for a few years though.

I ended up leaving the facebook group, It was overloaded with crap. I'd get 4-6 ish notifications a day with DG:USA and EVOLVE updates. If Gabe spent the time he does on social media on his advertising maybe his attendances wouldn't be so rubbish.

Duh that is advertising thicko! This I'd the age of social media. What do you know about the wrestling business? I worked for Heyman in EC f'n W and I was the creative genius of ROH (king of Indy wrestling!) silkin don't know what he is missing! *

* Gabe style Internet paddy!

Honestly I don't get how promoters can't advertise things physically! Not every one is online 24/7 or know/care about these parts of the Internet. I have know tons of people that only promote gigs via Facebook and forums and then moan about lack of commitment in a scene when only 20 people show up.

Archived