Buying DVD's from abroad promotions

DarloKid

• Paid Members

As it happens, I can't say I've ever had any problems with Highspots, in terms of missing orders, customs charges or anything else. They used to be my first choice for PWG DVDs (I've had nothing but trouble from PWG themselves...) and I've always found them to be excellent.

Having said that, I now order all my PWG from ROH (as well as ROH, obviously...), so that I can take advantage of their many discount sales (one of which is on right now...).

• Paid Members
its appears ROH only has old PWG stuff though, am looking into getting into the more recent events

For some annoying reason, the ROH website lists the PWG DVDs in alphabetical order rather than chronological, so you have to browse through to find what you're after.

WWE are usually alright, but it can be a bit random. They seem to change their policy and shipping methods somewhat regularly. At one point last year, they started marking everything as $50 (even if it was just a single $20 t-shirt) so people were getting customs charges. But most of the time, it's fine. Sometimes they'll take ages to process international orders and any sale items will be sold out by the time they process it, and they can be a bit iffy with what they charge you when part of the order is cancelled.

As mentioned above, the ROH store is top notch. They always mark their stuff as cheap on the customs form and also put it as a gift so you won't pay customs. When they have sales (which is pretty often) you can get stuff for cheaper than if you bought it from over here.

i recieved steen wolf today, considering i ordered it last monday which was a bank holiday over he and for it to arrive in 9 days am well happy, i think ill be a regular PWG follower from now on !

Im worried now, cos i ordered mine on December 28th and it's not arrived yet!

Archived