First wrestling match you watched of 2012

air_raid

• Paid Members

I skipped through Yoshi Tatsu vs Tyson Kidd on Superstars, along with every other match. This was based on a topic on here about a "man" returning and facing Michael McSillyPutty. With no return nor a Hennig Junior in sight, it dawned on me that this was a dark match. :(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive been doing a WWE ppv marathon for a while now, had a break over Christmas so getting back into it now with Vengeance from 05.

Carlito vs. Shelton was my first match of the year for the Intercontinental title, the crowd seemed so into this fun match and made both wrestlers and the title seem important.

About to watch one of my fave matches of all time, HBK-Angle Mania rematch and will finish with the Batista-HHH Cell match to finish their awesome fued.

Unfortunately Im going to have to sit through the Great American Bash 05 tomorrow.

Thats not too bad all in all. Though I was stunned how bad the Batista/JBL match was, I watched this not too long ago, and I was enjoying it but that match just killed it. The crowd totally died as well, not even enough energy to shit on it, they just didnt do anything. Really harmed Big Dave that match, coming off the excellent stuff he'd done with Triple H. Should have kept him on RAW and Cena on Smackdown.

Archived