Vickie Guerrero's Hall of Fame Credentials

Ron Simmons

Will Vickie Guerrero receive an eventual HOF induction?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apples and Oranges. Sherri is remembered as a double hard motherfucker who was about when people bought wrestling pay per views in large volume and was associated with acts like Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase and Shawn Michaels. She was a compliment to them all as well (Well, maybe not so much DiBiase but she wasn't with him too long). She wasn't afraid to get her arse handed to her on a regular basis, and loads of wrestlers of the time have said about how you didn't fuck with her if you were wrestling one of her charges. I don't think she's comparable to Vickie. I certainly don't see Vickie being fondly remembered like Sherry is now in the year 2032.

Agreed

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'd like to thank Dingo Warrior, not just for double posting but quoting two posts in their entirety to let us all know that he agrees with them.

Thank you, Dingo Warrior.

Agreed.

• Paid Members

Yes, she will probably get in. For the duration of time she has been on screen portrayed as a manager to Edge, Ziggler and so on in an era where there aren't a great number of managers, they will retrospectively make it look like she was brilliant. Even as we speak she "managed" Edge and (technically, briefly) Ziggler to World title reigns. Going forward she will continue to be a part of WWE TV, and her charges will continue to be involved in the big angles, contest for and possibly win titles. Of course she'll get in.

In terms of "does she deserve to," there are two ways of looking at it. On the face of it, no she doesn't, as the Hall Of Fame should represent the creme de la creme of the sport who either drew millions of dollars, were the top stars of their era, were "game changers" or made either a huge lasting contribution to or left a huge impression on WWE or the industry in general.

However, juxtaposed to the apparent actual "admission criteria" :

It seems the only justification for her going into the HoF is that some of the other inductees have also been a bit shit.

In other words, Vickie "deserves" to get in purely because she has made a more lasting contribution to the WWE and been involved in more major angles, than say, Koko B Ware.

Worth remembering that for future debates when you're trying to wind someone up. I can imagine, years from now :

"You're fucking kidding aren't you? How do you reckon Chris Masters deserves to get in the Hall of Fame??"

"Koko B Ware."

Archived