On The Buses Appreciation

lightningxlock

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't Pat Coombs in Mutiny On The Buses? Was she playing the same character?

She was in the first OTB film but was playing a different characterThey did kinds screw that up as they said she was his only sister/sibling and was never married and hinted she was a virgin but in OTB they had his niece in it and said it was his sisters daughter

I used to love when they were trying to hide their laughter. :)

I don't even recall that Blakey "Don't Drink the Water" spin-off. It hasn't ever been repeated.

I only found out about the series because I have the OTB boxset and the first episode is included as an extra.

Have to admit do enjoy a bit of On the Buses myself.

My favourite characters are definitely Stan and Jack.

Someone told me a while back they were thinking of doing a tribute with some of the fellas from the inbetweeners playing some of the parts in a one-off. Probably rubbish though.

Picked up series 3 on itunes for

• Paid Members

Yeah, the films will be on at some point over the holidays. I remember Mumzie sitting through all three of them about this time last year.

ADDED: "Holiday on the Buses" (MY FAVE!) appears to be on at 11am TODAY (Boxing Day) on ITV3.

Arthur is one of my favourite characters in any sitcom. He's just piss funny. As well as that, story goes that Anna Karen was quite the looker in her day, so they did a great job making her look munty as Olive.

There are some nudey photos of her floating about from her younger days and she did look pretty hot so i can never watch On The Buses without thinking its such a waste.

She was a topless go-go dancer in her younger days. When I first read that - without having seen early pictures of her - it put a frightening image in my head.

Might not be safe for work.

She was in a nice *family* film called "Nudist Memories" in 1959. I can't find any pictures and I've been *REALLY* looking.

Hopefully this works

Picture2-1.jpg

Archived