Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

That isn't any evidence that life is hard at all. Its an example of someone trying to get something for free. Its not bread and nappies he's asking for. Shit like that is grounds for the sack in my opinion. You are supposed to project an aura that you are a TV superstar wrestler, not some bloke looking for a mark to buy his Batman DVDs.

Some clown will buy him that shit as well.

It's no shock that he was advised to make the wishlist by Lacey Von Erich and So Cal Val, they both seem the type to solicit freebies from sad clowns.

To be fair if So Cal Val asked me to cut my head off I'd probably consider it if she had a low cut top on so some American who's as blinded by how fit she is as me will probably buy her anything

Lacey's loose as fuck though so bollocks to her

To be fair if So Cal Val asked me to cut my head off I'd probably consider it if she had a low cut top on so some American who's as blinded by how fit she is as me will probably buy her anything

So Cal Val has the oddest face in pro-wrestling. An absolute butter-face.

So Cal Val has the oddest face in pro-wrestling. An absolute butter-face.

Nah she's fit as fuck, I always equate her and Layla to the real life rule, if you saw them in the street you'd just think they were fit whereas if, say, Beth Phoenix walked in the pub no one would be going 'nice tits' it'd be 'is that a bird?'

The lovely Val does have an odd shaped face though I suppose, still fit though with the sexiest voice ever

• Paid Members

Rock was in London this week according to his twitter. So he might have at least negotiated it, which is where these rumours might have came from. But its not like his credibility is likely to take a shot doing this. Wrestling is far more embarrassing, and he got far more shit for doing WrestleMania than he would this. Its probably just a name they are throwing out there, but its not completely out of the question. Spending 2 weeks in a jungle with Eric Bristow might appeal to him as a goal setter.

I hope he's in it, but I doubt it. Saying that he grew up in a wrestling family. People from a wrestling background usually do anything for money.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay