The Make Me An Excuse Thread

Max Power

• Paid Members

To be honest most blokes i know, (including myself) would rather make something like blaming somebody else as its not worth the various ammount of time the other half would sit in a mood with you..

A bit trivial, but most relationships would most likely end after X ammount of time if a bloke told the 100% truth and just got on with stuff. I'm not saying you have to lie or anything, just if you had a bad month or two in timing your stuff and had to cancel loads of Girlfriend related stuff, it wouldnt go down very well. Saying its somebody elses fault gets you partially off the hook.

Might just be me on that one?

• Paid Members
Erm, why is telling her the truth not an option? Grow some fucking bollocks and tell her the truth, she might start respecting you if you did.

When did I say she didn't respect me you fucking sniffer.

:laugh: I'm stealing this one to use on my brothers.

• Paid Members

Tell her some bloke has been stabbed in Tottenham and the police have warned that there could be riots and spates of looting so all leave has been cancelled and everyone has to go in to protect the premises. You should go to work carrying a baseball bat with a nail through it, otherwise she might not believe you.

Or the Aliens, that was a good one.

Archived