a

So what he is saying is that in the last 10 years he wrestled for 3 and then not for 7, and no, I don't know who Andy Hogg is.

Something tells me you just want this to fail. I can understand you having doubts about who Paul Parisio is or how reputable he might be, being that he's not a massive name, but the way you put your point across was... well, a bit trollish, to be honest.

By the looks of his facebook page it looks like when he did wrestle he just looked like a backyarder and the fact that he said he haven't wrestled for the past 7 years just looks dodgy as hell. I really don't give a flying fuck if this "academy" will fail or not, I just tell it like it is

Who does the training?

Grapple Wrestling

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving all this back and forth and whilst this childish having a pop at each other is going on, it's keeping the thread in a prime position on the forum.

Which is only good promotion for the School.

I can vouch for Paul! I've known, trained and wrestled him several times in the past. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a no name too, another 'who' waiting to happen. So you can choose to take my recommendation or ignore it, it

I'm loving all this back and forth and whilst this childish having a pop at each other is going on, it's keeping the thread in a prime position on the forum.

I can vouch for Paul! I've known, trained and wrestled him several times in the past. But hey, what do I know? I'm just a no name too, another 'who' waiting to happen. So you can choose to take my recommendation or ignore it, it

WOW there is really something missing from your life isn't there? Is it you're a virgin? Hidden in a closet, wishing you could come out? Maybe a mummy's boy who dreams of hurting women?

Whatever is it that is wrong with you, stop spending your time sat on a computer, looking for people to bad mouth who you know nothing about, just to make yourself feel better.

I was warned about the 'I have to say negative things about people because I have a tiny penis' brigade on UKFF, but good point that these idiots are keeping the post to the top which is great for Grapple Wrestling because new people are showing interest all the time, so thanks to the girlfriendless computer geeks who's negativity has back fired!

Fantastic, I hope you are using this brand of well thought out maturity when explaining the theoretical side to wrestling. Or perhaps that was an example on how to cut a big money promo?

I've missed this place. You're being questioned on the very questionable fact that your guy hasn't wrestled for 7 years and before that you're only accounting for 3 years of experience. 'In the past 10 years' whilst true is misleading as it implies constant working. 'He hasn't worked at all, let alone for a top promotion in the best part of a decade' would also be true, but not quite as advertisable.

Very best of luck for your school, but I really think a well thought out reply to valid concerns would serve you better than throwing a paddy and accussing people of having small penises and being closet homosexuals, which is what a teenage girl would do.

• Paid Members

WOW there is really something missing from your life isn't there? Is it you're a virgin? Hidden in a closet, wishing you could come out? Maybe a mummy's boy who dreams of hurting women?

Whatever is it that is wrong with you, stop spending your time sat on a computer, looking for people to bad mouth who you know nothing about, just to make yourself feel better.

I was warned about the 'I have to say negative things about people because I have a tiny penis' brigade on UKFF, but good point that these idiots are keeping the post to the top which is great for Grapple Wrestling because new people are showing interest all the time, so thanks to the girlfriendless computer geeks who's negativity has back fired!

Fantastic, I hope you are using this brand of well thought out maturity when explaining the theoretical side to wrestling. Or perhaps that was an example on how to cut a big money promo?

I've missed this place. You're being questioned on the very questionable fact that your guy hasn't wrestled for 7 years and before that you're only accounting for 3 years of experience. 'In the past 10 years' whilst true is misleading as it implies constant working. 'He hasn't worked at all, let alone for a top promotion in the best part of a decade' would also be true, but not quite as advertisable.

Very best of luck for your school, but I really think a well thought out reply to valid concerns would serve you better than throwing a paddy and accussing people of having small penises and being closet homosexuals, which is what a teenage girl would do.

Your right that I am been asked valid questions, but by people who seem not interested in a decent answer (not talking about yourself there), so I just stooped to their level.

But to inform you Paul stop working a lot of show about 7 years ago due to family and work commitments which made it impossible to keep up the rate of shows he used to do- on the road with All star and various independents around the north and scotland, as well as a couple of appearences for Hammerlock and FWA. However he did keep in with training and helped teach at a couple of places during the absence so wasn't completely out of the game, and in the last year has started training more and performing on shows again in order to prepare for the opening of this new school.

Parisio is more than capable of showing people the ropes.

And workers who are the most well know are not always forced to be the best trainers, just because they are the better wrestlers, many top stars start at places where they are trained by well less known people.

Thank you for wishes of luck, and hope this answers the questions. The academy will be a great success.

So what he is saying is that in the last 10 years he wrestled for 3 and then not for 7, and no, I don't know who Andy Hogg is.

Something tells me you just want this to fail. I can understand you having doubts about who Paul Parisio is or how reputable he might be, being that he's not a massive name, but the way you put your point across was... well, a bit trollish, to be honest.

By the looks of his facebook page it looks like when he did wrestle he just looked like a backyarder and the fact that he said he haven't wrestled for the past 7 years just looks dodgy as hell. I really don't give a flying fuck if this "academy" will fail or not, I just tell it like it is

Who does the training?

Grapple Wrestling’s trainer is experienced pro-wrestler Paul Clarke who uses the ring name ‘The Poison’ Paul Parisio.

... Who?!

Paul Parisio has just recently returned to the ring after about 7 years off, that is why you are asking 'who?'. But rest assured Parisio has the knowledge, experience and ability to turn people in to top stars. He has wrestled for the top promotions in the country and has much experience abroad.

If you did work for them top promotions I don't think I would ask that question. I'm guessing "experience abroad" = did a bit of training in the Funking Conservatory.

All of the above, thank you :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Wow, classy. Hey, every one: armchair psychologist, over here!

Why, thank you! Bet I'm not wrong. Serious enquieries please and nice comments from now on. Time will tell if the academy is any good, not peoples views of people they have never met.

Thanks to all for having a look. This immature behaviour has bumped the views right up!

• Paid Members

Why, thank you! Bet I'm not wrong. Serious enquieries please and nice comments from now on. Time will tell if the academy is any good, not peoples views of people they have never met.

Thanks to all for having a look. This immature behaviour has bumped the views right up!

My armchair psychology degree just tells me you're projecting, calling those who dare question your trainers credentials virgins, closet gays etc.

At the end of the day, someone asked how a trainer could claim to have ten years' experience when he hadn't wrestled for seven of those years. It doesn't do you any favours being an arse back; you could have just responded in a calm, civilised and PROFESSIONAL manner.

Going on about how your "views" have gone up is great, it's just a shame they'll plummet once this thread blows over. Then ask yourself how many of those "views" turned into longtime trainees. I get asked every now and again where's the best place to train in such-and-such location. I won't be recommending you for the Leeds area, that's for certain.

A wrestling school? In Leeds? Who reply to comments in a childlike and unprofessional manner?

BOWLERMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD!

Any sort of joking aside, I can assure you this has absolutley nothing at all to do with Adam Bowler.

I have heard of, but never have or will have anything to do with him.

My armchair psychology degree just tells me you're projecting, calling those who dare question your trainers credentials virgins, closet gays etc.

At the end of the day, someone asked how a trainer could claim to have ten years' experience when he hadn't wrestled for seven of those years. It doesn't do you any favours being an arse back; you could have just responded in a calm, civilised and PROFESSIONAL manner.

Going on about how your "views" have gone up is great, it's just a shame they'll plummet once this thread blows over. Then ask yourself how many of those "views" turned into longtime trainees. I get asked every now and again where's the best place to train in such-and-such location. I won't be recommending you for the Leeds area, that's for certain.

Wouldn't say anyone was questioning Paul's training credentials, they were just having a pop thinking because they hadn't heard of him he must be not good at what he does. Serious questions would have been answered in serious manner.

Paul has got ten years experience as explained a couple of quotes ago, and I have enough people who can recommend my place so ill not let your lack of sending anyone my way bother me. I am wanting a small club where time and care can be taken into getting the best out of trainee's and get them ready for whatever path they want to take when they are ready to move on.

Believe it or not I am not just relying on this forum and other internet based groups etc to encourage people in. I am doing plenty of old fashioned leg work, posters, face to face etc; something that seems to be lost in wrestling as of recent years.

Archived