a

A wrestling school? In Leeds? Who reply to comments in a childlike and unprofessional manner?

BOWLERMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD!

Any sort of joking aside, I can assure you this has absolutley nothing at all to do with Adam Bowler.

I have heard of, but never have or will have anything to do with him.

You've gone up in my estimations already becuase of this statement. Now to convince everybody else.......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW there is really something missing from your life isn't there? Is it you're a virgin? Hidden in a closet, wishing you could come out? Maybe a mummy's boy who dreams of hurting women?

Whatever is it that is wrong with you, stop spending your time sat on a computer, looking for people to bad mouth who you know nothing about, just to make yourself feel better.

Wow, classy. Hey, every one: armchair psychologist, over here!

Why, thank you! Bet I'm not wrong. Serious enquieries please and nice comments from now on. Time will tell if the academy is any good, not peoples views of people they have never met.

Thanks to all for having a look. This immature behaviour has bumped the views right up!

My armchair psychology degree just tells me you're projecting, calling those who dare question your trainers credentials virgins, closet gays etc.

At the end of the day, someone asked how a trainer could claim to have ten years' experience when he hadn't wrestled for seven of those years. It doesn't do you any favours being an arse back; you could have just responded in a calm, civilised and PROFESSIONAL manner.

Going on about how your "views" have gone up is great, it's just a shame they'll plummet once this thread blows over. Then ask yourself how many of those "views" turned into longtime trainees. I get asked every now and again where's the best place to train in such-and-such location. I won't be recommending you for the Leeds area, that's for certain.

Wouldn't say anyone was questioning Paul's training credentials, they were just having a pop thinking because they hadn't heard of him he must be not good at what he does. Serious questions would have been answered in serious manner.

Paul has got ten years experience as explained a couple of quotes ago, and I have enough people who can recommend my place so ill not let your lack of sending anyone my way bother me. I am wanting a small club where time and care can be taken into getting the best out of trainee's and get them ready for whatever path they want to take when they are ready to move on.

Believe it or not I am not just relying on this forum and other internet based groups etc to encourage people in. I am doing plenty of old fashioned leg work, posters, face to face etc; something that seems to be lost in wrestling as of recent years.

So are you one of the trainers? What's your wrestling experience?

I just don't get how you come onto a forum, get some legitimate questions about the '10 years experience' comment and turn it into a bitch attack back?

Instead of thinking you've got 'one up' by keeping this thread going instead its turned an advertisement into you making it into something awfully daft.

WOW there is really something missing from your life isn't there? Is it you're a virgin? Hidden in a closet, wishing you could come out? Maybe a mummy's boy who dreams of hurting women?

Whatever is it that is wrong with you, stop spending your time sat on a computer, looking for people to bad mouth who you know nothing about, just to make yourself feel better.

Wow, classy. Hey, every one: armchair psychologist, over here!

Why, thank you! Bet I'm not wrong. Serious enquieries please and nice comments from now on. Time will tell if the academy is any good, not peoples views of people they have never met.

Thanks to all for having a look. This immature behaviour has bumped the views right up!

My armchair psychology degree just tells me you're projecting, calling those who dare question your trainers credentials virgins, closet gays etc.

At the end of the day, someone asked how a trainer could claim to have ten years' experience when he hadn't wrestled for seven of those years. It doesn't do you any favours being an arse back; you could have just responded in a calm, civilised and PROFESSIONAL manner.

Going on about how your "views" have gone up is great, it's just a shame they'll plummet once this thread blows over. Then ask yourself how many of those "views" turned into longtime trainees. I get asked every now and again where's the best place to train in such-and-such location. I won't be recommending you for the Leeds area, that's for certain.

Wouldn't say anyone was questioning Paul's training credentials, they were just having a pop thinking because they hadn't heard of him he must be not good at what he does. Serious questions would have been answered in serious manner.

Paul has got ten years experience as explained a couple of quotes ago, and I have enough people who can recommend my place so ill not let your lack of sending anyone my way bother me. I am wanting a small club where time and care can be taken into getting the best out of trainee's and get them ready for whatever path they want to take when they are ready to move on.

Believe it or not I am not just relying on this forum and other internet based groups etc to encourage people in. I am doing plenty of old fashioned leg work, posters, face to face etc; something that seems to be lost in wrestling as of recent years.

So are you one of the trainers? What's your wrestling experience?

I just don't get how you come onto a forum, get some legitimate questions about the '10 years experience' comment and turn it into a bitch attack back?

Instead of thinking you've got 'one up' by keeping this thread going instead its turned an advertisement into you making it into something awfully daft.

The question about ten years experience has been answered; see above somewhere. The main trainer is Paul Clarke (Paul Parisio) who had been out of action show wise but was still involved in training so he has 10 years continual wrestling experience. Before and during that time he did Judo (black belt), Ju-Jitsu (red belt IBF), shoot fighting and amateur wrestling so has been involved in some form of grappling for nearly 20 years. This makes him perfect as a trainer in my opinion. I am not a trainer nor have I any formal involvement in wrestling, but I am a close friend of Paul and this is a joint venture.

There will be guest trainers from time to time, at least 4 people have shown an interest in guesting already.

Hope this answers the question.

A wrestling school? In Leeds? Who reply to comments in a childlike and unprofessional manner?

BOWLERMANIA IS RUNNIN' WILD!

Any sort of joking aside, I can assure you this has absolutley nothing at all to do with Adam Bowler.

I have heard of, but never have or will have anything to do with him.

You've gone up in my estimations already becuase of this statement. Now to convince everybody else.......

Just to let you know I friended Bolwer on facebook last Thursday just to see if I could put posters up at the venue where he was doing a show on Saturday to advertise my academy; about 5 hours later I had to block him because he is seriously ill (mentally), and I do not get pissed off easily with anyone.

If I were Paul, and you're not a trainer, I'd be more than concerned at your public relations skills.

True but I find it difficult to be civil with all this bitching going on. This is my first time on any sort of forum, and was warned about it but didn't realise how bad it was. The first couple of replys were just insulting for no reason and people like that deserve all they get. This is by no means a true reflection on myself and I did act in the heat of the moment, but the people who made the comments early on have not had anything else to say so it had the desired effect however childish the responce.

• Paid Members
If I were Paul, and you're not a trainer, I'd be more than concerned at your public relations skills.

True but I find it difficult to be civil with all this bitching going on. This is my first time on any sort of forum, and was warned about it but didn't realise how bad it was. The first couple of replys were just insulting for no reason and people like that deserve all they get. This is by no means a true reflection on myself and I did act in the heat of the moment, but the people who made the comments early on have not had anything else to say so it had the desired effect however childish the responce.

Yes, and that's acceptable, but that's also what you were warned about.

If you have two people bitching, and two people unsure but haven't posted yet and you spend your time stooping down to the levels of those bitching, you're going to alienate the two who were undecided.

Archived